PDA

View Full Version : To Hermoine...

PaysForIt
06-25-2003, 05:38 PM
Dear Hermoine,
I'm afraid my heart is entrusted to another, even though she comes from the wrong side of the bramble bush.

Meowmie tells me it's merely kitten love and that it will pass. I tell her.... well "feed me, cuddle me" mostly but I'm sure she knows what I mean.

Headbutts and tailchases,
Tigs.

http://www.clanczr.com/images/cat/kittenlove.jpg

Prairie Purrs
06-25-2003, 06:01 PM
How perfectly, utterly, absolutely adorable! :D

Looks like Tigs is a baby classic tabby--he's got the swirly markings on his side. They're both gorgeous.

catland
06-25-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by CatsinDenver
Looks like Tigs is a baby classic tabby--he's got the swirly markings on his side.

with the exception of the white paws, he looks just like my big Sid.

too cute:)

NoahsMommy
06-25-2003, 06:37 PM
Deerest Tigs,

I cumpleetlee uderstand. I too, need extra warmth frum mi big broder Basie. He isn't a kitten aneemore, but he tinks he iz! ;)

I prefer to tink dat we iz practicing how to cuddle until we can be together az sweeties. Does dat sound OK?

Yu lookz so cute wit Bramble! She sure haz long hair! I sure is jealouz...my BIG broder Noah haz hair like dat tu. Will yu tell her for me that I think she iz prety?

Here iz a pickture of me practicing with Basie:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pe2cdec72923f44cd72bab48484e43660/fbd676dc.jpg

Luv, Hermoine :)

What dolls!!! I've always wanted two kittens, cause I knew they at least would cuddle for me. ;) They are soooooo cute Jenny! Any more pictures you want to share?

Love, Kelly

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-25-2003, 09:59 PM
Awww.....I'm sooo jealous. I've always wanted kitties that cuddle too... <pout>

You both have some utterly adorable kitties. I'm on cuteness overload here. :D

kimlovescats
06-25-2003, 10:03 PM
T&P's mom.... I have Four cuddling kittens ... and I am STILL oozing over these two!!!!! :rolleyes: :D

krazyaboutkatz
06-25-2003, 11:48 PM
The pics are adorable. :D I've never had two cuddling kittens either. :( I've never even had two kittens at one time. I feel so jealous right now.:) Maybe some day but for now my four boys are all I can handle. :)

PaysForIt
06-26-2003, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy

What dolls!!! I've always wanted two kittens, cause I knew they at least would cuddle for me. ;) They are soooooo cute Jenny! Any more pictures you want to share?

Love, Kelly

That was posted by me, Steven.

Hang on.

Oh dear lord, I've posted a Dear John letter on behalf of a kitten.;)

IttyBittyKitty
06-26-2003, 06:16 AM
Oh dear, now the furkids are having you write their "Dear John" letters for them? Tsk, tsk, don't get into a habit of it! :)

Great pics, I too have never had cats that cuddle despite owning more than one cat at a time throughout most of my childhood. Now I've got just one kitty! Sigh. I WANT MORE!

NoahsMommy
06-26-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by PaysForIt
Oh dear lord, I've posted a Dear John letter on behalf of a kitten.;)
A "Dear John Letter"? Does that mean my Hermoine will be sweetie-less now?? ;) :(

PayItForward
06-26-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
A "Dear John Letter"? Does that mean my Hermoine will be sweetie-less now?? ;) :(
Of Course not, NEVER listen to the man !!! ;)

NoahsMommy
06-27-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by PayItForward
Of Course not, NEVER listen to the man !!! ;)
Oh good! I'll be sure and pass that one. I'll bet it'll make her feel all better. ;)

Barbara
06-28-2003, 03:16 AM
Oh what a heartwarming start in the morning to see these cute babies in their yin-yang position:)