PDA

View Full Version : G'Day From a newie

Bundy
06-25-2003, 09:10 AM
Just wanted to say hi!!

I live in Canberra, Australia.

This looks like a great site and I look forward to getting to know everyone and their fur families.

I am owned by 3 beautiful cats, Harry a large ginger male and Hayley a female torti/tabby and Tatyana a Russian Blue princess that is 10 months old! She is a breed/show quality kitten and has been doing very well. I am so proud of all my babies. :D

Well I am off to read up and get to know my way around!

:)

moosmom
06-25-2003, 09:12 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Bundy!! I know you're going to love it here. Everyone is so nice, supportive and has alot to give. I hope you can post pictures of your furbabies so we can get to know them too!

Bundy
06-25-2003, 09:15 AM
Thank you for your welcome!

I just need to work out how to post the pics and you will be asking me to stop LOL!

moosmom
06-25-2003, 09:18 AM
Nah!! We LOVE pictures here! Wish I could help you with that but I'm still trying to figure it out. The only way I know how is through the browser. The person who's an expert in that field is Phred.

Oh Phreeeeeeed.....are you here????

Bundy
06-25-2003, 09:20 AM
This is tatyana taken at a Cat Show in January!

She is a bit bigger now :) I will post more!

Hmmm no picture.........Guess it's back to the drawing board LOL!

Tina
06-25-2003, 10:25 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk:)

HayleyRosie
06-25-2003, 10:33 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. I have a beautiful girl named Hayley as well. I can't wait to see pictures of your furkids.

Cheshirekatt
06-25-2003, 10:36 AM
Hello and welcome!

Christiansmommy
06-25-2003, 10:42 AM
Welcome to Pettalk!! This is a great board! I have a female medium length hair kitty named Dandy, and a male short hair black kitty named Guinness. They are the sweetest cats ever :) I will be getting a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog puppy in 17 days!! Anyway, welcome.

Robyn

Miss Meow
06-25-2003, 04:43 PM
Welcome! Hope you're not named after that stinky rum from Queensland ;)

It's three degrees in Melbourne this morning, hope it's just as 'crisp' in Canberra! I was supposed to be in Canberra today for a meeting, but there is no way I'm travelling there at this time of year :D

Look forward to seeing pics of your furkids.

Airedalekisses
06-25-2003, 04:50 PM
Welcome, hey I was a newcomer just a very short time ago-it's fun here. Relax, post some pics, laugh, cry, offer some advice and generally just be you!!:D Oh to have your 3 degrees!! it's 90 degress F here-horrid!!!

The Cat Factory
06-25-2003, 04:54 PM
Hi Bundy! I know you from TCA :D

iceyshiver21
06-25-2003, 05:29 PM
WELCOME!! I know you'll love the site Alot especailly if you love to brag about your babies, because we all love hearing about them, Hey, and welcome in!

Bundy
06-25-2003, 05:53 PM
Well thank you sooooooo much for the warm welcome everyone! I feel right at home already!

Thanks you Tina, Cheshirekatt and iceyshiver21

HayleyRosie My Hayley was rescued from our R.S.P.C.A shelter and she was the tiniest sickest little thing! The biggest thing on her was her purr and I wanted to call her Harley (as she sounded like a motor bike) But everyone said it was lame LOL! So she became Hayley instead! She is a big girl now and quite a strange creature in so many ways but I love her to death. I look forward to seeing your Hayley soon.

Christiansmommy Thanks you and is that the same as a Pyrenean Mountain dog??? They are very big as I recall!

Miss Meow Unfortunately my nickname is from the Bundaberg Rum origin LOL! It is a long story but we'll get to that one day :D

Airedalekisses Thank you it looks like a great place! Sending you some cool frosty mornings!

The Cat Factory How cool to see a familiar face!!! *jumps up and down* Hugs XX

I am excited already woo hoo!!!
(just need to work out these dang photo posting) :rolleyes:

Good lord I did it LOL! Ummm this is Tatyana my Russian blue at a Cat show in January. I will post more pics in the right rooms!

bluekat
06-25-2003, 05:55 PM
Welcome to this wonderful site Bundy! You'll LOVE it here, and you'll soon get addicted to this site. I live very close to Toronto, ON. I have only one cat, he's a blue point Himalayan/Persian, and is named Blueberry.:)
Your Russian Blue is beautiful!

CamCamPup33
06-25-2003, 06:01 PM
Welcome to pettalk bundy!! My name is amber and i am owner by a doggie and a kitty.. My cat is a calico cat and name cali shes in my signature.. And my dogs name is Cami and shes a Corgi/American Eskimo mix also in my signature! i look foward to hearing all about your kittys.. If you need any help with posting pics feel free to pm me and i would be happy to help! ;) :p

iceyshiver21
06-25-2003, 06:01 PM
Tatyana is beutiful!! I look forward to seeing more pictures

BlueKat- I have a ragdoll named Blueberry too!!

slick
06-25-2003, 06:11 PM
Sorry I missed this until now. A big Welcome to you!!! I think as time goes on you will become as addicted as I am. I don't have a computer at home so I use the one at work....shhhh...don't tell the boss. You kitty is beautiful and I look foward to seeing more pictures. I have 2 cats, Max is a Persian - 10 yrs old and Speckles is a tabby - 16 yrs old. I did post some pics a long time ago but home to have some more updated ones soon.

Again, Welcome.:D :D

Bundy
06-25-2003, 06:17 PM
Aww thanks guys!! I am very biased and think Tatyana is just stunning but that is what a Furmummy thinks anyways! It is nice to hear that you all like her too! She is feeling very special now! (Hmmm ...... I am sure this cat can read)

slick Your secret is safe with me :D

CamCamPup33 Thank you for your kind offer!! I will be PMing you!

I am so pleased to meet all of you!

Can anyone tell me which is the correct forum to post pics of the furkids?

Just checking if this works
http://webone.com.au/~hyland/bundy/wpe9.jpg

iceyshiver21
06-25-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Bundy

Can anyone tell me which is the correct forum to post pics of the furkids?

Just checking if this works
http://webone.com.au/~hyland/bundy/wpe9.jpg
We dont have a particular forum we just post them under what they are such as cats un cat general, dog under dog general, and anything else under pet general. It doesnt really matter to us we just love pics.

bluekat
06-25-2003, 06:27 PM
You could post the pics in any forum, we love to see them:D But since they're cats, you could post them in Cat General:)

Denyce
06-25-2003, 07:15 PM
Hello and Welcome from Pennsylvania!

Your Russian Blue is simply gorgeous. I have 4 tabbies. Deirdre and Kaliban are the classic brown/black/gray tabbies...Brianna is an orange and white tabby and Katiebug is a little calico tuxedo. All incredibly spoiled and loved. Can't wait to see more pics of yours.

Denyce

captain
06-25-2003, 07:24 PM
Hey there Bundy - Captain from Melbourne here!!!

Unfortunately, unlike Miss Meow, I do not get to avoid Canberra in the COLD, and am up there next week (was up there last week too!!!!)

Posting pics ........... Phred's Posting Pics on Pet Talk Help (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7406)

Should get you off to a good start!!!! You can pretty much post pics anywhere in PT, but if you have kitties, I would post in Cat General, etc. Soooooo many kitty fans in there, they would LOVE to see your kitties!!!!

Welcome to you and your beautiful kitties!!!!