PDA

View Full Version : The teaser

anna_66
06-25-2003, 07:04 AM
I don't know if any of you have one of these or not, we do and boy is it fun to watch:D
I don't know all the colors they come in, but ours is black & white with 2 little blue eyes. Looks something like this:)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid55/pbf3a729773d8737867cb07571cf6cedd/fc7c6a22.jpg
I don't have any recent pictures of it in action, but I will try to get some soon. If you don't have one, you definatly need to get one!

I swear, all that girl does is tease Angus. Mark & I were talking last night & he said he actually belives that she thinks, as in making a plan! If Angus has something she wants, she'll take a ball or something & go up to Angus & tease him with it until he gets up & goes after her...then she'll drop what she had & fly back to the toy she wanted! She's something else, I've never owned a dog quite like her:)
Anyone else have a teaser?!

bnormal
06-25-2003, 08:27 AM
Uh...Mitchell!

Mitchell teases Callihan to the point of me thinking, "Callihan, why don't you just bite him"!

Just kidding of course...I would never want that to happen.

Mitchy loves to play!

I guess we all do!

:D :D :D

Cincy'sMom
06-25-2003, 03:41 PM
Sadie definatly is a tease...Cincy runs up to her and takes WHATEVER Sadie has. Sadie calmly goes and gets a differnt toy and as soon as Cincy takes that one fromher, she go gets the toy she had originally.

All three of them, tease each other around the truck and the tree. The actually watch underneath to see which one is coming at them and then run at them. Cincy likes to hide under the tree, wait for Sadie and Spot to run by and jump out at them!

4 Dog Mother
06-27-2003, 10:22 AM
Taggert loves to tease Oreo the oldest of our five dogs. We set her food inside her kennel to eat because she likes to growl at the others when they near her food. So he lays outside her kennel so she will growl and growl at him. He doesn't want or need her food, he does it to aggravate her.

Snoopy likes to crouch down in the grass at the dog park or hide in the taller grass and then jump on Taggert when he goes by. Such silly dogs!

Taggert and Snoopy love to pick at each other. No matter how many pieces of rawhide have been handed out they want the one the other has. Taggert is the worst of the two but Snoopy often does the same thing. The funny thing is to watch Taggert try to hide them either outside or under a piece of furniture. Before Carl put up the fenced area, they went out on a chain connected to the door. First Taggert would take it out and hide it beneath bushes. Then Snoopy would go out to look for it. Then Taggert would go out and hide it somewhere else. It was hilarioius except I was the one putting them in and out!

wolf_Q
06-27-2003, 05:43 PM
I need a black and white one to match my red and white one...can I have yours? ;) :D

micki76
06-27-2003, 06:29 PM
Yes, we have one, but it's back and white with brown eyes. :D

anna_66
06-27-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
I need a black and white one to match my red and white one...can I have yours? ;) :D
NO:p I think we ought to keep ours;)

Cinder & Smoke
06-27-2003, 11:55 PM
TEASE!????
WHO - me (us)???
Nebbur happin!

We got TWO Nylabonez atta Shop...
boff of em usually onna floor (somewhere)...

Wunna us grabz a bone an startz *chonkin*.
Udder guy hears da *chonkin* an figgerz "Datz a gud idea..."

Dawg Nummer 2 findz Bone #2, an goes to hiz/her fav spot to begin *chonkin*.

2 Dawgz, 2 Bonez, 2 Spotz; all iz well. :D

Dawg #1 decides to check out Bone #2 - mite be "better"...
Dawg #1 visits Dawg #2; reaches down and removes Bone #2 from mouth of Dawg #2.
Dawg #1 returns to Spot #1 with Bone #2; lays down (covering abandoned Bone #1) and begins *chonkin* on Bone #2.

Dawg #2 noticez :eek: "I gotz NO Bone!"

Dawg #2 saunderz over to Spot #1 and sees only Missing Bone #2 bein *chonk'd* by Dawg #1... :confused:

Dawg #2 lays down an begins *watchin* Dog #1...
Nerbus; Dawg #1 turnz away - exposing the previously abandoned Bone #1...
Which is immediately *snatched* by Dawg #2 who Happilee returns to Spot #2 to begin *chonkin* on the prized Bone #1

Ahhhhh... All iz Well!
Dawg #1, in Spot #1, is now content wiff Bone #2;
Dawg #2, in Spot #2, is also content wiff Bone #1.

This lasts all of a minnit or two, Tops!

SUMbuddie wuntz sumpin da Udder Guy'z got...
If not da Bone, it'z da SPOT...

Dawgz, Bonez, and Fav Spotz begin a slow, never-ending CYCLE...
Never a *Grrrr* or a toofy *smile*... just a CONTINUOUS exchange of Bonez & *chonkin* Spotz!

And it goes ON, an ON, an ON... :rolleyes:

ChrisH
07-05-2003, 02:45 PM
:D :D :D

I don`t have a teaser now but when I had three dogs together, Max, Duke and Blue, I did, and it was Blue. He was a little terror, he not only used to tease both Max and Duke singly, he also would stir it up between them, drove me mad......but, oh, how I wish they were all still around.