PDA

View Full Version : Detention!

iceyshiver21
06-24-2003, 10:13 PM
ok...I was looking at some pictures in my photo album earlier and realized how many times I either got detention or got close throughout my school years.
I have-
Had a water fight in the bathroom and by the locker bank
Filled 5 lockers with little tiny paper balls
got caught jumping garbage cans
yelled at a girl in 7th grade who might I add sould be a grade younger than me for calling my friend mean things
got in some fights-NEVER do that
cell phone in school..it was my friends, I forgot I had it with me
eating candy in class
rubber band fight
foamy soap fight
paint fight...that was a mess
going outside during a blizzard..or close to one...minnesota dont get out of school for nothing
jumping in puddles and getting the floors wet
disrupting the students who where in detention
wow...the list goes on.
Not all of them where this year...and normally I am a good student well mostly in class, I listen and respect my peers.
Has anybody else done anything crazy and got in trouble?

babolaypo65
06-24-2003, 10:29 PM
She's a menace to society!!! :D :D :D

Yes, I admit, I got detention a few times. And SHOULD have gotten it a few more times.

aly
06-24-2003, 10:32 PM
Hehe, I never got in trouble all during school. Well, I never had detention but I did get a talking to in 6th grade for giggling too much :eek: And in 8th grade, the teacher seperated my best friend and I for giggling and talking too much :rolleyes:

iceyshiver21
06-24-2003, 10:40 PM
How bout for the teachers *cough* babolaypo and mugsy *cough* Have you ever given detention or had some kids do some pretty umm weird or interesting stuff...but you have some good stories you'd like to share..

mugsy
06-24-2003, 11:20 PM
Most of my detentions were given for not doing work or being boneheads for subs. Your offenses would have gotten you referrals at our school!;) :p Somehow I don't think I would have been one of your favorite teachers! lol

KYS
06-24-2003, 11:45 PM
iceyshiver21: That's a pretty long list. lol

I always kept my nose clean, accept for twice and once
wasn't my fault.

The only time I was given detention, It was during the teachers
strike and we had to be in the school auditorium before
the bell rang. I had to pee, and I got to the auditorium
right when the bell rang.
(I got detention)
I actually liked it, I got to pick up trash around the
school cafeteria and miss the first 1/2 hour of my English class.
And to top it off, I became popular around school all because of that detention. :D

popcornbird
06-25-2003, 02:23 AM
Oh my oh my. I always thought of you as a sweet girl. You're bad! :eek::eek::eek: LOL J/K ;);)

I never got detentions. I only had to write my name on the board once when I was in 2nd grade, for talking to my friend in the middle of a test and then protesting when the teacher told us to quiet down. :rolleyes: (I wrote it so tiny that my parents didn't notice it on the board when they came to pick me up from school. Shhhhh) ;) Otherwise, I've never really gotten in trouble at school. I *behave* when at school. LOL

Kfamr
06-25-2003, 03:43 AM
Hmm... Detentions...

Chewing gum and talking are all about i ever got dententions for in Middle School.... I got one Twighlight [where you have to stay after school until 4] last year, for being tardy to class so much :rolleyes:

RockyRoad
06-25-2003, 08:44 AM
Yeah, I got two days of extended detention with my friends once. :o

RICHARD
06-25-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by iceyshiver21

wow...the list goes on.
Not all of them where this year...and normally I am a good student

and now America's Most Wanted!!!

lol,
i always thought you were a good kid!

joycenalex
06-25-2003, 09:46 PM
[QUOTE...and normally I am a good student well mostly in class, I listen and respect my peers.
Has anybody else done anything crazy and got in trouble?QUOTE]
i noticed that the principal(aptly nicknamed- never blink bell-poor man) would stop at a particular water fountain at a fairly regular time. it had 2 holes in the spigot, a large one and a small one. did you know that if you plug the larger hole with a small ball of kleenex, the smaller hole would jet the water into the principals ear. i never got busted for that, i was seen as such a goody 2 shoes. ;)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-26-2003, 10:14 AM
Most I ever got in trouble for was forgeting my math homework (stupid Mrs. E...)

wolfsoul
06-26-2003, 02:53 PM
I was always a little goody-too-shoes during my elementary years. :rolleyes: I only got detention for stupid things.

Grade five - My friends and I were in the LA room doing work, and my friend stole some candy from the teachers jar and we all got in trouble.

Grade six - Lied to the teacher about why my homework wasn't done. Ran through the hallways. Some chick sprayed desk cleaner on a girl's desk, and I was there.

Grade seven - Left the school grounds without permission and then lied about where I went. Was too scared to jump off the high dive on a field trip (still am..damn high dives...). Ran through water that was spraying out of control from a broken fire hydrant.

Grade eight - came in late for science and math class

Grade nine - skipped tech ed class

Grade ten - skipped gym. Skipped my detention. Skipped the next detention. and all the next ones.. (lol, it's inevitable. The detention list just keeps going).

Rottieluver45
06-26-2003, 03:06 PM
I`m a good student! I just Talk ALLLLL the time!! You can`t shut me up when I`m with my friends! :D

iceyshiver21
06-26-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
I was always a little goody-too-shoes during my elementary years. :rolleyes: I only got detention for stupid things.

Grade five - My friends and I were in the LA room doing work, and my friend stole some candy from the teachers jar and we all got in trouble.

Grade six - Lied to the teacher about why my homework wasn't done. Ran through the hallways. Some chick sprayed desk cleaner on a girl's desk, and I was there.

Grade seven - Left the school grounds without permission and then lied about where I went. Was too scared to jump off the high dive on a field trip (still am..damn high dives...). Ran through water that was spraying out of control from a broken fire hydrant.

Grade eight - came in late for science and math class

Grade nine - skipped tech ed class

Grade ten - skipped gym. Skipped my detention. Skipped the next detention. and all the next ones.. (lol, it's inevitable. The detention list just keeps going).

What a lair!! Guess we know who we can't trust :rolleyes: :mad: http://www.hungryhoundbakery.com/forum/images/smiles/eusa_liar.gif

;) ;) :p LOL! Then again I shouldnt be the one to talk...

06-26-2003, 03:52 PM
i never got detention, but I got extra home-work all the time...:(
Why??? :rolleyes: Ahum,:rolleyes: I never could stop talking:rolleyes: :p ;) !

Ha ha, lol, why didn't those teachers understand that I had to train to be a good Pettalker in my later life;) ;)

Yup, once a blabbermouth, always a blabbermouth:p

iceyshiver21
06-26-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by lut
i never got detention, but I got extra home-work all the time...:(
Why??? :rolleyes: Ahum,:rolleyes: I never could stop talking:rolleyes: :p ;) !

Ha ha, lol, why didn't those teachers understand that I had to train to be a good Pettalker in my later life;) ;)

Yup, once a blabbermouth, always a blabbermouth:p
Think if anyone every used that in Mugsy's class she'd buy It??

mugsy
06-26-2003, 04:39 PM
NO! I wouldn't lol:p

bnormal
07-08-2003, 12:07 PM
detention??? How about suspension?

I was suspended so many times and my mom would get so mad at the school.

Her point to them was why would you make him stay away from school when that is what he wants you to do? I hated school!

Needless to say that though I was supsended 2 times my senior year in high school (if you want to know why you must ask nicely) I somehow graduated on time!

Gee, that was a LONG time ago!

:D :D :D

iceyshiver21
07-08-2003, 12:14 PM
HA!! See...I was wanting for this confession!! And you guys said I was naughty!:p

primabella
07-08-2003, 12:18 PM
I only got detention once but I should have gotten it a million times more :rolleyes:

I didn't do my homeowrk twice in a row and got detention. It was a bad week for the biology teacher though. We were so many people, people were sitting up on the counters, two at a desk, some stood up and a few just stood around the hall. It was packed!

I have a really bad memory when it comes to bringing books to class, and I usually forget my stuff. But because I'm such a "good student" they let me off easy. Hehe :D

primabella
07-08-2003, 12:22 PM
Oh speaking of suspension, my school is the worst when it comes to penalizing students.

This kid in my class was found with a baseball bat, chains, all kinds of knives and other weapons in his locker. What did he get? One day of suspension.

This other guy gave the finger to one of the surveillance cameras we have around the school (yes surveillance cameras...another waste of money :rolleyes: ) What did he get? One day of suspension.

Go figure. The guy who is just having some fun, fooling around with the cameras gets the same thing that another guy who was carrying weapons with him around the school (to be used afterchool in a fight). I hate my school :rolleyes:

GoldenRetrLuver
07-08-2003, 12:30 PM
Ummm....lets see...i was a goody too shoes from preschool - 3rd grade. Then during 4th grade I got my name written on the board soo many times, they sent me home. In 5th grade I talked and talked some more and got sent home. Then when I went into middle school, in 6th grade, I just got caught chewing gum and talking and earned detention for that. Then in 7th grade I got caught chewing gum, talking, forgetting homework. In 8th grade my friends and I started a water fight during the last week of school, and got more detention! Come on it was the last week of school....then as usual for talking and chewing gum.

bnormal
07-08-2003, 12:36 PM
My how times have changed...in my day if you were caught with a weapon you were considered a real freak...in fact you could expect a good beating from your peers if you were caught with a weapon...you see back then it was socially acceptible to beat the crap out of someone in a fight long as it was a fair fight.

Lucky for me we were suspended for 3 days not just one!

cali
07-08-2003, 05:30 PM
oh my goodness! lol I am an angle campared to some of you! in my 11 years of school so far I have gotten in trouble once, for going outside during lunch break:rolleyes: I mean really we did not even go off school property, we just went outside to eat our lunch cuz it was nice out!:rolleyes: very strict school! I hated it then I would really hate it now, now they are patrolling kids when they arnt even on school property, my opinion is, the second I step out of the school yard, screw the teachers, they only have control over us ON school property!:D because the second I step off school property I can do what I want, only my parents have ANY control over me off the school grounds:p

Aspen and Misty
07-08-2003, 11:23 PM
Detention..Ahh the good days...How I miss the Spanish Teacher, ::sigh:: and all my good detention buddies!

LOL

I got detention for Saying Shutup about 3 times and
I got detention for talking like 5 times (lol, probly more like 3 but it seemed like 5)
O don't forget indecent clothes, LOL, got dention twice for that, LOL, stupid Jeans and Kahikes (sp) should have learned not to wear them. :rolleyes:

Ash

binka_nugget
07-10-2003, 05:34 PM
The only times I've ever gotten detention was when it was a "class detention" in elementary school...oh how I hated those.

In highschool, I've never been caught doing anything serious. I've been late SOOOO many times...and always come up with good things to say lol. I skipped 48 (i think?) classes in grade 8..and..erm...nothing more than a report card stating that I missed 48 classes lol. Then at grade 9, I skipped but not as much...and talk back alot...nothing more than a stare. Then...grade 10, I skipped the last two weeks of Drama and Math because I'd fail regardless..and just didn't want to try anymore...I never got caught going out of school grounds after 3rd class.

In all my 3 years of highschool, I've barely done any homework. I've sworn in front of all my teachers (I think?). I've slept in class while the student teacher was teaching and my actual teacher was beside me :eek:. Our school lacks in discipline...but hey, I'm not going to complain.

Our school is horrible. Swearing goes on in front of the teachers all the time. Fights happen daily. Kids vandalize the bathrooms. Some skip and actually visit other classes.

Airedalekisses
07-15-2003, 08:12 AM
when I was in school-back in the Jurassic period-we never got detention-we got paddled-how humiliating-you had to do something reallllly horrible to get paddled-and you were the talk of the school!! Luckily my behind was never reddened!

bnormal
07-15-2003, 08:17 AM
Airedalekisses, back in my "Jurassic" period I was paddled more times than I care to remember...I was actually paddled in the 1st grade...how bad can a 6 year old be that would require paddling?

Anyway, I stayed consistent and was paddled up through my sophmore year in high school!

Airedalekisses
07-15-2003, 07:33 PM
your paddling was a right wing conspiracy! :D

LoudLou
07-16-2003, 02:31 AM
Um... Er... Detention?... I always talked my way out of it.:o I look back now and am amazed that I did...

Here's a short list of what I SHOULD have gotten Detention for:

Limburger Cheese in classroom heater
Mysterious "Flaming" Garbage cans
Throwing Eggs
Firecarakers in the lower Girls Bathroom
Spray Adhesive on toilet seats
Plastic Wrap on Teachers Room toilet
Entire classroom turned Upside down
Answering the High School Office phones with; "Joe's Bar & Grill. You stab 'em we slab'em some go to Heaven some go to - Well, Hello there!"
.... OH I was SO Evil!! :o:eek: :D

iceyshiver21
07-17-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by LoudLou

Answering the High School Office phones with; "Joe's Bar & Grill. You stab 'em we slab'em some go to Heaven some go to - Well, Hello there!"
.... OH I was SO Evil!! :o:eek: :D

Thats somthing I forgot...Picking up the phones and poseing as the principle. Wow. Its always great when the principle is the one on the other line.

Logan
07-17-2003, 12:22 PM
LoudLou!!!! :eek: I never even thought of some of these things!!! LOL!!!! :)

puppygrrl4eva7
07-24-2003, 08:10 AM
Once last year I was sleepy in L Arts class I was kind of just slouching in my chair drifting to sleep and the teacher shouted my name and made me stand up for the next half hour It was so embarassing all the ppl looking at me and snickering I wanted to slap the teacher I hated that b**** honestly who wants to listen about linking Verbs? As long I can talk I think I should be fine.

But some other girls at my school are Bad! I always try to be nice to this one girl Because she was in my class and I didn't want her to beat the shit out of me, ( she got suspended for yanking back her friends hair back and punching her in the face) Well a few days before school let out I watched her Get hancuffed and taken out of school by a cop:eek: She poured milk on a girl and was threatning the teachers, well her little buddy is in jail (not a big surprise) and the rumor is that she's pregnant, I don't like togossip but you don't know them anyway