PDA

View Full Version : Oh my...

iceyshiver21
06-24-2003, 08:18 PM
Its stroming and not the kind I like to have in the area that I live in...what Im doing on the computor I have no idea..but there predicting Tennis ball sized hale!! Im so scared which freaks out my fur babies...this isnt what I needed!! but then again it isnt what anyone needs. How is everyone elses weather?

-they are predicting tornados....and the like. It is hailing in a town 5 minutes away where my grandma lives...and I dont know where my daddy is...

KYS
06-24-2003, 08:45 PM
I hope that everyone will be safe, and the storm
will pass quicly with no damage.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-24-2003, 09:03 PM
It is

HOT

HUMID

and

UNBEARABLE!

I'm praying (and sweating) that nothing happens to you and your precious furbabies...

Good Luck!

Tonya
06-24-2003, 10:13 PM
It's been 95 F and breezy here. That's actually cool for this time of year. We should have seen more days closer to 100-105F by now.

iceyshiver21
06-24-2003, 10:19 PM
its 77 degrees here now and 70% humidity...I cant tell if we have any damage because its dark but..im hoping for the best. Everyone is safe and sound. I think my evil neighbors had some damage though...i hope they brought their pups in

wolfsoul
06-24-2003, 11:16 PM
I hope that everything is okay!

It's been fairly hot lately, except the other day where we had storming, rain and hail beyond belief! Guess it's moved it's way down there!

Keep us updated, and make sure all the pets are safe!

mugsy
06-24-2003, 11:25 PM
It is 76 with 55% humidity and a heat index of 78 and a high of 91 today. This is exactly why I detest summer. We should be getting a bit of your storms late tomorrow and into Thursday.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-25-2003, 09:39 AM
Sounds like MN and SD had some pretty bad storms last night, and you must have been seeing some of it. Hopefully you weren't anywhere near where the most severe damage was. They said there's a small town in SD that was basically leveled :( but it's still undetermined just waht caused the damage. Don't know how it can't be determined, but I suppose there's all sorts of terms out there now - micro burst, tonado, etc. and they just want to get it right. Either way this poor town is going to have to completely rebuild. :( They didn't mention any casualties, so hopefully everyone is ok.....

NYCbabi 13002
06-25-2003, 09:48 AM
It's 84 here, Heat index is 87. HOT and HUMID.

iceyshiver21
06-25-2003, 02:23 PM
Well...Damage wasnt that bad, well better than normal...Just a few dents here and there, missing a few shingles, one of our cotton wood trees is down, we're missing one of the dogs kiddie pools and some of the horses barrels that we didnt have time to put in. And everyone is safe and sound...its just sprinkling today.

My evil neighbors house didnt weather so well though. Its alot older place than ours is and they dont have enough money to pay for gas let alone keep it up. One of thier sheds is history and thier house looks pretty bad. I feel horrible becuase I highly doubt they brought in their Fuzzies. I the poor dogs dont have the greatest shelter and I bet most of their cats weathered it in our barn, I expected this and left the side door open a crack. When will they learn. :rolleyes:

Airedalekisses
06-25-2003, 05:04 PM
Whew glad everything is ok-saw on the news some amateur film makers shot the tornado touch downs! It's horrid here 91 and humid!!
I don't wish ill on anyone but maybe your evil neighbours got what they deserved!!
During tornados, here, we used to round up the beasties and feed them popcorn in the basement until the storm was over!!:p