PDA

View Full Version : my soccer star

vicky
06-24-2003, 06:14 AM
my boxer puppy is 6weeks old and you should see her playing football, everytime my son goes in the yard to play out comes casey, she gets the ball in between her little paws and rolls it with her little head as the ball is 3 times bigger than her you can emagaine how funny and cuite this looks. not only does she dribble the ball stright to goal but she is a great goal keeper.
so i was thinking does any one elese have a born soccor player maybe we could get a team going......:cool:

Airedalekisses
06-24-2003, 11:45 AM
all of my terriers were soccer players-alas they aren't with us anymore. Betcha your beastie is almost as good as Beckham(we know that the doggie is smarter!!):D

Cincy'sMom
06-24-2003, 03:36 PM
Sadie is a HUGE ball player!!! She loves to play football and soccer. She catchs the football with her paws and puts it in her mouth. With soccer balls, she pounds on it with her front paws and then chases it around the yard.

Waynebfc
07-01-2003, 12:24 PM
Our duke is toooo, he especially likes to head the ball!

I throw the ball up and he heads the ball with his teeth,but, its great how he does it!

he always heads it into my hands

Cocker*Lover
07-26-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by vicky
my boxer puppy is 6weeks old and you should see her playing football, everytime my son goes in the yard to play out comes casey, she gets the ball in between her little paws and rolls it with her little head as the ball is 3 times bigger than her you can emagaine how funny and cuite this looks. not only does she dribble the ball stright to goal but she is a great goal keeper.
so i was thinking does any one elese have a born soccor player maybe we could get a team going......:cool:

COOL! My dog play soccer too! But because of his size, we have to use a tennis ball, but he still plays soccer! He kicks it and everything!

Dobiegirl24
07-26-2003, 04:31 PM
yep! My dobie boy loves to play soccer. he is really good at it too, lol:D he just figured out how to carry the soccer ball around in his mouth though, so he cheats and uses his mouth sometimes, lol:D ;)

tatsxxx11
07-27-2003, 06:45 PM
My Lab Star LOVES to play soccer! Headers, dazzling footwork, the lonnnnnnnnng pass; she does it all!:D

denver83tet
07-28-2003, 11:27 AM
Too cute! :)