PDA

View Full Version : Concerning the Thank you card for Naomi's vet

jenluckenbach
06-24-2003, 05:41 AM
It seems it has become too overwhelming for Mary to complete. I will send it. She is sending me what she has via e-mail, but in case some get lost please feel free to send a PM to me with your thank you (If you previously sent it to Mary). I will get it done ASAP. Just mark Thank You in the subject title. Better late than never, right?

jenluckenbach
06-24-2003, 06:30 PM
Slick has graciously offered to accept the thank you notes via e-mail and print them out and take them directly to the vet's office on Wednesday. This will save a lot of time vs. going through the mail from PA. Thank you slick.
(I am only waiting for 3 people to re-forward there thank you's to me) I PM'd these individuals.
I wish I could see the faces of the staff members. They were all lovely sentiments.:D

Cinder & Smoke
06-24-2003, 07:57 PM
Is Slick going to do the "other half", too.

Or does RICHARD have that under control?

krazyaboutkatz
06-25-2003, 12:01 AM
I pm'd you with mine Jen. :)

jenluckenbach
06-25-2003, 05:02 AM
Richard's are under control. Will be printed out and sent today and slick has ALL of Mary's half and is to deliver them today when she visit'd Bassett.
SO.....the clinic will get 2 thank yous at 2 different times (which is nice, I think).

slick
06-25-2003, 12:00 PM
I have received my half of the thank-you's from Jen and have put them into a Word document. I'll add some graphics and print on a colour printer and take it with me tonight. I'm meeting Naomi at 6pm PST at the Clinic and will pass on hugs and kisses from everyone.

RICHARD
06-25-2003, 01:42 PM
ready to rock......going to the PO in a few minutes!!!!

thanks to everyone who sent me a PM.....

:)

jenluckenbach
06-25-2003, 02:00 PM
"I love it when a plan comes together!"

I wonder if we can get slick to capture on film the look on the employee's faces when they see the first half of the card?:D

Barbara
06-25-2003, 02:09 PM
That would be gorgeous!

slick
06-25-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
"I love it when a plan comes together!"

I wonder if we can get slick to capture on film the look on the employee's faces when they see the first half of the card?:D

Yup, brought my camera. Actually, most of the staff will have gone home by 6pm but those that are left behind will be captured on film.

Cinder & Smoke
06-25-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by slick
... most of the staff will have gone home by 6pm
but those that are left behind will be captured on film.

Hey Slick ~

Uhhh... "Who's" 6 PM are you making reference to -
6 PM "Pacific Time" or 6 PM "Eastern Time"?

... there's a 3 hour diference! :p

slick
06-25-2003, 03:17 PM
6 PM Pacific Time which would be 9 PM your time I guess....

BTW if anyone else has anything to add to the thank you I taking tonight you can just PM me during the next 3 hrs. (whatever time you have there...)

Nomilynn
06-25-2003, 10:38 PM
The thank you was delivered and there is a video of the meeting in the "who can help Nomilynn" thread.. it takes FOREVER to download but it's worth it... Vickie presented the thank you to Sharon, which I thought was quite appropriate :)

Check it out, and Vickie has pictures that will be developed shortly :)

Naomi