PDA

View Full Version : Prince

Dixie Belle
10-23-2001, 07:29 PM
My husband and I went to visit his grandparents. While we were there, we went to see his aunt. She is dying of cancer. She had a litter of puppies that they were getting rid of. We couldn't turn it down. We got the pick of the litter. We named him Prince. He is soo cute. He looks like he has some black and tan hound in him. He seems to be pretty smart. We plan on training him for hunting. Of course, he will be the most spoild hunting dog out here...and with his addition, we are up to eight pets!

Rottie
10-23-2001, 07:36 PM
Congratulations on your new puppy!

jackiesdaisy1935
10-23-2001, 08:44 PM
Oh Dixie there is nothing like a puppie in the house, Good luck with the new baby and please put some photos on.
Jackie

Daisy's Mom
10-23-2001, 09:07 PM
I am sorry about your husband's aunt... but a puppy! How exciting! I am go glad to have another hound on the board :) Congratulations!

10-23-2001, 09:12 PM
Well, happy and sad news....that is a hard one. I am sorry to hear about his aunt. I hope she isn't suffering.

Congrats on the puppy :D! We hope to see pictures really soon! Eight dogs now! WOW!!!!

*LabLoverKEB*
10-23-2001, 09:23 PM
I'm really sorry that she is dying of cancer. It's really hard when someone that you know/love is really sick. :(

Congratultions on the new puppy!!! There's nothing better than to get a puppy! Give all of your babies a big hug for me! ;) And, be sure to take some pics! :D

Sudilar
10-23-2001, 11:02 PM
So very sorry about your Aunt.

Glad to hear about the pup!! Pictures, please!!

Dixieland Dancer
10-24-2001, 07:44 AM
Congratulations on the new puppy! Pictures please. :D

AdoreMyDogs
10-24-2001, 08:40 AM
I am so sorry about your husbands aunt :( But a new baby to add some light to the situation! What a joy! Congrats, and good luck making a fine hunting dog out of him :)

mugsy
10-24-2001, 11:29 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your husband's aunt. That is a tough one to handle...my thoughts are with you.

Hmmmm....8 pets huh? Are you trying to catch up with us? lol You have a ways to go though...we're up to 13 as of now (although 2 are, as of now, fosters) Good luck with the pup. I hope you figure out picture posting easier than I did! lol