PDA

View Full Version : I saved a bird...

I Love Brian, Forever <3
06-23-2003, 10:43 PM
Yesterday, my mom and I were on our way out to get some food when I spotted my neighbor's stupid cats with something flapping in it's mouth. Of course, it turned out to be a bird. (The owner of these cats let them outside and teach them to catch birds, rabbits and squirrels.) :mad: :mad: Anyway, needless to say, I rescued the bird. The stupid cat tried to grab the bird away with his claws before I could get to him but I tapped him on the head and he let him go. The bird let me hold him, he was scared, hurt and bleeding. Well, my mom contacted a wild bird rescue. We brought the bird there, filled out some papers and donated some money. They're a non-profit organization. They said that the bird just had a few abrasions on one of it's wings and that they'd keep it on antibiotics for a week and then they'd let him go be wild again. :D :D

aly
06-23-2003, 10:57 PM
Thats so wonderful of you guys to save the bird and bring it to the wildlife rescue! Good job :)

The cats aren't stupid though, they're just doing what's natural to them.

tikeyas_mom
06-23-2003, 10:58 PM
that is awsome. I have saved birds befor to. It feelks good doesnt it. :D hope the bird flys another day ;).