PDA

View Full Version : Go Visit!

Angels3
09-16-2001, 01:01 AM
Go visit this site. The pictures & music are awesome. And you'll know you're not alone.
http://home.covad.net/~georgelsjr/Tribute/world_mourns_1.htm

jackiesdaisy1935
09-16-2001, 09:05 AM
Angels3, those pictures made me feel so good, as I'm looking at these pictures it makes me cry. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us, to see them lifts the spirit. We appreciate the love given to us from all around the world.
I just watched this tribute again with my husband and tears were streaming down our faces. We thank all of our friends all around the world, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
Jackie

[ September 16, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

3-greys-and-a-mutt
09-16-2001, 10:35 AM
Amazing pictures! I think the entire world now knows that this could have struck anywhere, anytime - terrorism knows no limits. Those pictures prove that we are one world; a united front against the evils committed against humanity.
Thanks for sharing!

Daisy's Mom
09-16-2001, 07:05 PM
Wow, what a wonderful site. Thank you so much for showing it to us. I had tears in my eyes as I looked at every picture, but they were happy tears, happy because the whole world is pulling together to help us through this tragedy. Thank you to everyone in the world who cares.

petspoil
09-16-2001, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the wonderful site. This shows that the world do care and can be united despite our racial differences.