PDA

View Full Version : We've had veggies...what about fruit??

Cookiebaker
06-23-2003, 09:12 PM
I *love* fruit, but especially summer fruits...watermelon, cantaloupe, grapes, bananas, pineapple, kiwis. One of my absolute favorites is cherries. I just got some today. Mmm mmm good! :p

I'm not so much into apples or pears though.

Anybody else??

NoahsMommy
06-23-2003, 09:24 PM
Now here's a thread I can participate in! :)

I love all fruits!! I think the only things I don't like are kiwi, and that's just cause they don't have too much of a taste.

YUMMY!!

Favorites:
cherries
necterines
peaches
plums
strawberries
pineapple
canteloupe
watermelon
bananas
apricots

and on, and on.... ;)

slleipnir
06-23-2003, 09:32 PM
Yum. I love apples and banannas :D Pears too and grapes..hmm..and..-thinks- stuff like that

popcornbird
06-23-2003, 10:27 PM
MANGOS AND CHERRIES! MANGOS AND CHERRIES! MANGOS AND CHERRIES! :D:D:D LOL

Mangos and cherries are my top favorites, but I also LOVE nectrins, apricots, peaches, plums, watermelons, grapes, strawberries, and practically most summer fruits.

Ps. About the mangos, they are not always that good here in the States, but if you've tried mangoes from Pakistan (they import to Europe, so I know the Britons here may have tried them), they are just amazing! They have several thousands of different kinds of mangos there and the streets are full of mango trees. I believe India has wonderful mangos too. :) Great for mango milkshake. :p

Cheshirekatt
06-23-2003, 10:37 PM
Pears-especially when they're so juicy it runs down your chin. :)

Cantaloupe-I can each a whole one by myself!

lovemyshiba
06-23-2003, 11:17 PM
I love all fruit, but my favorite is STRAWBERRIES!!!!
I just love them--my favorite dessert is strawberry shortcake, and I can just sit here and eat strawberries all day--I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!!!

NoahsMommy
06-23-2003, 11:28 PM
Has anyone here ordered from "Harry and David"? I think I'm going to ask my mom for a few months of "fruit of the month club" for my birthday this year. It looks so wonderful!! :)

Off to go eat a necterine! :D

Cheshirekatt
06-23-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Has anyone here ordered from "Harry and David"? I think I'm going to ask my mom for a few months of "fruit of the month club" for my birthday this year. It looks so wonderful!! :)

Off to go eat a necterine! :D

OMG!! Harry & David fruit of the month was the best gift I've ever gotten! All of it ws amazing!

:D

Kfamr
06-23-2003, 11:37 PM
I love EVERY single fruit there is.
I especially love dried fruits.
You name it, i'll eat it. Oranges
and watermelon being my favorites.

The Cat Factory
06-24-2003, 12:06 AM
Red Apples, Cantaloupe, Watermelon, Oranges and Strawberries are my favorite!

Miss Meow
06-24-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by popcornbird
MANGOS AND CHERRIES! MANGOS AND CHERRIES! MANGOS AND CHERRIES! :D:D:D LOL

Me too! They are my favourites :)

And I love grapes, apples, pears, canteloupe and pineapple :)

wolfsoul
06-24-2003, 12:49 AM
I love most fruits, but my favourite are MANGOS!!!

The fruits that I don't like are:

avacados

and whether they are fruits or veggies, I still hate tomatoes and potatoes if they aren't mashed.

anna_66
06-24-2003, 07:54 AM
And cherries are my absolute favorite! I'm so excited this year because they were scarce around here & when we could get them they were $4/lb:eek:
And watermelon, who wouldn't love that sweet stuff?!

Ok, now I think I have to go to the fridge and get some of that fresh fruit I just bought:D

bluekat
06-24-2003, 03:55 PM
I love fruit too!:D Especially if they're really cold. I love strawberries, cherries, peaches, watermelons(when it drips down your chin:p ), pineapple, grapes, apples........
Yep, I think that's all, well some of my favourites.

iceyshiver21
06-24-2003, 10:45 PM
Why did have to start this again...dont you remeber the last time we asked about fav. fruits, you all made me hungry by talking abotu pineapple and making my go on my elusive safari just to find it?? oh my..now im hungry again..thanks alot!;)