PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-23-2003, 12:32 PM
I had the weirdest dream last night...

My parents and I were going on a trip. I was scared about something because someone was going to take my stuff, apparently. :rolleyes: We got onto this huge bus, and this little old lady was driving. I don't remember if we ever got to our destination, but I remember on the way back, this man was hiding under the seat or something, and when we all got of the bus, he killed the driver... :eek: We all ran into my house and he was chasing us. I locked all the doors, and he was pounding on them and somehow got in. I remember kicking him a whole bunch of times, :rolleyes: and the cops came and got him. The next day I went to school and we were watching a movie in the auditorium. The movie was the exact same thing that had happened to me the night before, but with real actors. I ran out of the auditorium screaming, and sat in the hallway crying. Then I got up and said goodbye to my favorite teacher cuz it was the last day of school. (LOL) He was in his room, but there was a hospital bed and someone in it because they were ill or something.

It was really weird lol. The first part was scary! Anyone else have weird dreams?

wolfsoul
06-23-2003, 04:23 PM
Lastnight I dreamt that I wasn't wearing a shirt lol.

I always have that dream, but usually in my dreams it's normal for someone not to wear a shirt and not embarassing.

But in this dream, I was trying to cover myself up and all these guys were looking at me and trying to pry my arms away. :eek: And my friends just stood there and laughed at me :o :rolleyes: Well, that part isn't completely unbelievable :rolleyes: