PDA

View Full Version : Welcome home, Mommy

Lerah021399
06-23-2003, 08:24 AM
My husband and I went away for the weekend to PA. I was not surprised when I came home and my sister-in-law told me that the cats did not eat much while I was gone...Ali didn't eat at all, so she couldn't have her insulin shots. Well, we got home yesterday at noon and the cats were of course very happy to see us. Jack was all over us wanting pets and loving. Ali just headed straight for the kitchen and proceeded to eat everything in her bowl. Well, she then proceeded to vomit up everything that she had just eaten...A little pile here and one over there, and another on the stairs...I think you get the picture. Well, this morning, I had to find Ali and bring her down to eat her food and get her shot...she's usually crying for her food in the morning. She ate a little bit, so we were able to give her her shot. Hopefully she kept it down, if not, we'll have to take her to the white-coats. What a great thing to come home to!:(

ScantyNebula
06-23-2003, 10:33 AM
Oh poor Ali, keep your food down hon.. it will save you a dreadful trip to the whitecoats! ;)

I hope she feels better soon!

NoahsMommy
06-23-2003, 11:09 PM
Awww....sounds like they missed you. Its always amazing to me how attached they are to us. David just came back from being a camp counselor last week and you should have seen Olivia! She totally livened up towards him and ran to cuddle with me! (To show him she was mad?)

I have a feeling things will settle down once they know you are home to stay.

What sweeties. :)

IttyBittyKitty
06-24-2003, 04:45 AM
Oh dear, you missed your Meowmie and Daddy didn't you? Well, they're home now, so make sure you eat your food and let Meowmie administer your meds. You'd much prefer Meowmie to do it than Mr White Coat, right?

Pixel sends headbumpies!

Lerah021399
06-24-2003, 06:20 AM
Ali is fine. She kept her food down yesterday and ate like a champ this morning. I'm guessing she just missed us...how sweet of her! She's such a funny cat.