PDA

View Full Version : For Tina (In Memory of Oscar)

popcornbird
06-23-2003, 03:23 AM
I'm making this thread for offering condolences to Tina and her family for the loss of their beloved Oscar. May God grant Tina and her family patience during this terrible time.

Tina, we share your sorrow and pain and anger at the death of sweet Oscar. So young was this puppy, so cute and sweet. How someone can be so heartless as to commit such a great crime against an innocent animal is something I will never understand. :( Oscar is now painfree with God, and with his birdie sister BirdBird. Our hearts are with you at this terrible time. Please accept my sincerest condolences. Its not easy to lose a pet in any way, but this way must be many times more difficult to accept and cope with. :(

For those of you who don't know, here's the thread with Oscar's story.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29042

Please offer your condolences to Tina on this thread. She lost her cockatiel BirdBird just a few months ago, and now Oscar, in such a terrible terrible way. :( May God make things easy on her and her family. They have gone through so much sadness in recent days. :(

RIP sweet Oscar. :(

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/p6a937108cbda4bdf4be679cbdbe8f5cc/fbdc0f94.jpg

http://us.greet1.yimg.com/img.greetings.yahoo.com/g/img/ittakestwo/g411.gif

Foam
06-23-2003, 05:31 AM
Popcorn,
That is so incredibly sweet. I'm sure she really appreciates this. :) They're beautiful pictures, and they're both so sweet. Good job. I really love 'em. :)

Pam
06-23-2003, 05:55 AM
PCB, That is beautiful and is making me cry. :(

ChrisH
06-23-2003, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by Pam
I feel the same.

joycenalex
06-23-2003, 06:14 AM
i am just so sorry for tina and all her pack. how awful. she could never be a bad mommy to an animal. please accept my sympathy tina.

binka_nugget
06-23-2003, 07:05 AM
I'm so sorry for you tina. It's hard saying good bye...but even worse is not being able to. Please know that he's now painfree and with god watching you. He wouldn't want you to be sad for a long time...it's okay to grieve but remember that life is to be enjoyed. Focus on the good things that happened while you both were together...

anna_66
06-23-2003, 08:36 AM
I knew that Oscar had been missing, but this is so horrible to hear, I can't imagine being her right now. And Tina, please know none of us here think your a bady mommy.

ChloeLove
06-23-2003, 09:26 AM
PCB, that was really, really sweet. It was so sad to read that and then look at precious Oscar's face. RIP, Oscar, your family will miss you dearly. :(

iceyshiver21
06-23-2003, 09:48 AM
That was very nice of you PCB..

Ocsar- I hope you enjoy rainbow bridge if you need any help, just find Lady or Techihilia and they'll help you, along with the other RB pets or pettalk.

Tina- To lose a little family member can be one of the hardest things. Sometimes it hurts to look at your other furry friends. But they will be there for you to cry on...they to are going through the some thing you are even though you may have a better understanding....if you ever need to talk just let me know....

*ILoveMyDoggies*
06-23-2003, 10:35 AM
Popcornbird, that is so nice of you to make for Oscar. I'm sure Tina will really appreciate it.

apcrs5122
06-23-2003, 03:42 PM
Tina,
I'm so sorry about Oscar. I feel so badly for you and your family. I don't know what kind of heartless, cruel person would do such a thing. I hope that now Oscar is pain-free in heaven with BirdBird and God. I send all my love to you and everyone.

CamCamPup33
06-23-2003, 04:21 PM
god pcb!! this is so hard to read! im so sorry tina! i hope you play hard at rainbow bridge sweet oscar.. :) :(

Miss Meow
06-23-2003, 04:54 PM
Tina, I'm so sorry to hear about Oscar. We're thinking about you and your family during this sad time. {{{hugs}}}

bluekat
06-23-2003, 04:57 PM
Tina,
I'm so sorry to hear:( I can't imagine how a person can do such a thing. I feel so sorry for you and your family. Please accept my deepest condolences.
RIP Oscar, have fun at RB:)

Cheshirekatt
06-23-2003, 05:16 PM
Oscar I hope you have fun romping on the rainbow bridge with my George.

Tina, my thought are with you and your family.

Jessica12345
06-23-2003, 05:56 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pc10eaada1953cfe298af816b1853b942/fbdac658.jpg

ohh tina, i had no idea. :(

I am SO SO SORRY, oh poor oscar. :( i am balling my eyes out right now. :(

:mad: :mad: I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE COULD DO THAT! :mad: :mad:

i mean, just shoot him? :( words can not describe how i am feeling right now, oh oscar baby, i love you sweetie. RIP forever happy on the RB. :(

slick
06-23-2003, 06:10 PM
How could anyone possible shoot an innocent doggie! I'm sooo sorry for your loss. Keep the happy memories alive. RIP dear Oscar. Have fun at the RB and say hi to Toshie and Trixie for me.

primabella
06-23-2003, 06:17 PM
My heart goes out to you and your family. Remember we are always here for you when you need to talk. Oscar is playing happily at RB. Take care :)

captain
06-23-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Pam

Me too ............ :(

Tina and family, our love to you always.

Prairie Purrs
06-23-2003, 07:06 PM
My deepest sympathy on the loss of sweet Oscar. RIP, little guy.

IttyBittyKitty
06-24-2003, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by ChrisH
I feel the same.

Me too.

:(:(:(

Hugs and prayers to Tina and her family. That is just too awful for words. I don't know how I'd handle it if it happened to me.

sabies
06-24-2003, 07:25 AM
Rest in peace Oscar. Tina, my thoughts are with you and your family. I'm so sorry such awful people exist in this world that would do that.

RubyMutt
06-24-2003, 08:31 AM
That's beautiful PCB :)
Looking at Oscar's sweet face brought tears to my eyes. Poor little guy. Oscar, I hope you are watching over your mommy from the RB. She loves & misses you very much! RIP swetheart!

4 Dog Mother
06-24-2003, 09:48 AM
Thoughts and prayers are with you, Tina. Such a sad, sad story! I had not seen pictures of Oscar before. What a darling he was!!!

Tina
06-24-2003, 11:50 AM
Popcornbird,

Thankyou so much for making the little memorial for Oscar. It is so wonderful of you. It shows that you a such a wonderful and caring person. I love it.

jenfer
06-25-2003, 10:55 PM
Tina,
I am so sorry about your loss. :(

RIP, Oscar.