PDA

View Full Version : Introducing... (*sigh*)

PaysForIt
06-22-2003, 10:48 AM
...Tigs (This Is Getting Silly)

Yes, we know it's not July yet. So he's a little premature.

http://www.clanczr.com/images/cat/tigs00.jpg

Bramble's taken to her new toy anyway.
http://www.clanczr.com/images/cat/tigs01.jpg
http://www.clanczr.com/images/cat/tigs02.jpg

PayItForward is now banned from visiting cat shelters AND thier websites in the vague hope that it'll help.

ScantyNebula
06-22-2003, 11:03 AM
You're not serious ... OH MY! ROFL!! Tigs is going to join the family funny farm! Well he's a real cutie .. Congrats! Are you still blaming this on PetTalk?? LOL :D

Edwina's Secretary
06-22-2003, 11:05 AM
Oh my!!!! Soon you'll have your own football team! Room for Eduardo?

PaysForIt
06-22-2003, 11:06 AM
I believe we qualify for "chowder" status now? ;)

PayItForward
06-22-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by ScantyNebula
Are you still blaming this on PetTalk?? LOL :D
YES. More specically Noah'smummy & young Hermione. When I saw little male Tabby (to be named) on the RSCPA website, I thought what a good friend for Bramble.

PS. Our local RSCPA shelter have introduced a three cat max. rule but they let us adopt number 6 !!!
Manager said we looked after our cats well & had them all covered on pet insurance. We had explained that young Bramble needs a friend who doesn't run away from her.

Bramble and young tabby are interacting in the spare room. They follow each other around. They have both followed each other around a cardboard box and bitten each others tails.

This is definately our last cat.

RedHedd
06-22-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by PayItForward
...This is definately our last cat.

Famous last words! :D

Vermontcat
06-22-2003, 11:47 AM
Wait! I am so far behind now, I didn't even get to congratulate you on Bramble!
Congratulations on getting both Bramble(I did finally read her story)and now Tigs too!:D :D
Is there some competition going on between you and Noah's Mommy to see who can have as many cats as Jen first?:p

ChrisH
06-22-2003, 11:51 AM
Congratulations! :) Tigs is absolutely gorgeous, who on earth could have resisted that sweet face!? Not me!!!:D

:D

Cataholic
06-22-2003, 12:31 PM
You have got to be kitting (get it?) me!!!!! WOW, you are smokin', and will leave me in the dust in absolutely no time at all! I feel a competition coming on. I **must** stay one cat ahead of those fools in Europe!!! I MUST!!!

Congrats on Tigs...how did it all happen?

bluekat
06-22-2003, 12:31 PM
Aww, how cute! LOL, it must be fun, a cat or two every month:D

kimlovescats
06-22-2003, 12:44 PM
I really appreciate all these dedicated Pet Talkers adopting a cat every few weeks to make people like me and Jen L feel better!!!:eek: :D hehehe!!!!

TIG IS ADORABLE!!!! I'm very partial to tabbies... and look at those mittens!!!! :)

sasvermont
06-22-2003, 12:51 PM
It works much like a flu shot. Once you get the shot (administered by dog lovers) you will not be tempted to adopt anymore kittens or cats.

I think we could get a discount card for a couple of you folks.

By the way, I have already made a comment that I would like another kitten. Oh my. I must get the shot before I turn in to the cat lady from Vermont! My friends and neighbors usually keep me from adopting more cats. I have considered a dog too, but that is down the road

I have my hands full right now.......

What a lovely sweet looking kitty.

By the way, there is no limit to this illness so you may want to move to a bigger home.

:eek: ;) :eek:

PayItForward
06-22-2003, 12:53 PM
Mmmm.

Everytime Bramble tries to play with our cats they either leave the house after staring at her (George & treacle) or hiss then leave the house (Milly & Milo).

I was looking at George's & Milly's photos on the RSCPA website. (On the 'animals already rehomed' pages) and I happened to look at the 'current cats ready for adoption' page and saw our new kittie.

I showed the picture to Steve (PaysForIt) who said 'we can't get a 6th kitty that would be silly.'
I replied 'You said that about #4 & #5, what is one more'
Steve said 'Well, we could pick him up Monday'

:D So no more visiting shelters/looking under bramble bushes or visiting cat sites, for me. ;D

PS. Normally, you need to have a 24 hour cool off decision time before you take your cat home but as we knew what we were taking on (i.e. A CAT..shock horror). The shelter let us take him home today.

Prairie Purrs
06-22-2003, 01:02 PM
Bramble looks like she's enjoying her new playmate. What a darling little tabby boy he is! :D

NoahsMommy
06-22-2003, 01:41 PM
Oh my gosh!!!! YAY!!! Hemoine has her boyfirend!!! :)

OK, so if we do make to England we are SO bringing her with us!! YAY!!!!!

He's so cute Jenny! I love his name....Tigs. :)

Hermoine + Tigs (furever) ;)

NoahsMommy
06-22-2003, 01:44 PM
Wait, is his name not Tigs (like Tiger)?? Doh....what a blonde! ;)

How old his he? He's so cute...don't think I mentoined that before. He reminds me so much of our little Hermoine. :) I love his white paws!!

PayItForward
06-22-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by sasvermont
By the way, there is no limit to this illness so you may want to move to a bigger home.
ROTFLMAO :D

We have terminal cases help us. Better start looking for a new bigger home with sun room for our cats enjoyment.

PayItForward
06-22-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Wait, is his name not Tigs (like Tiger)?? Doh....what a blonde! ;)

How old his he? He's so cute...don't think I mentoined that before. He reminds me so much of our little Hermoine. :) I love his white paws!!

Tigs is a 'maybe' name, standing for....This Is Getting Silly

He is 8 weeks old and too cute.

Mmm and you think the fact he looks so like your Hermoine (who I have been sweet on) has NOTHING to do with the fact we fell for him. .:rolleyes:

I blame cats #2 though#5 on Jen LuckenBack and #6 I place at your door Kelly :D

aly
06-22-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by PaysForIt

PayItForward is now banned from visiting cat shelters AND thier websites in the vague hope that it'll help.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Your fur family sure does grow fast :D :D

WELCOME sweet Tigs, you precious little kitty!

krazyaboutkatz
06-22-2003, 09:51 PM
Wow!!! Congrats on kitty #6!!! :D Now you have a nice even number again. Tigs is adorable. I saw a kitten like him yesterday and it reminded Wolflady of her mom's RB cat Sox. He's adorable. :D I have to be very careful now too since it's kitten season but I know that 4 cats is all that I can handle. :)

shais_mom
06-22-2003, 11:19 PM
WOW~ You're family is growing at the speed of Light!! ;)
Congratulations on such a cutie!

NoahsMommy
06-22-2003, 11:27 PM
Deer Tigs,

Mi name is Hermoine. My mama toll me dat der iz a new kittee here that lookz alot like ME! She sayz yu is reely cute an that we woud make a cute couple. She says yu has wite paws and stripez like me!

Mabe we cood be friends? My mama said "sweeties", but I tink we iz tu yong for dat. When we get growd up, we can bee sweeties? I tink that woud be fun! Can yur mama post anoder pickture of u? I want to see yu agin. ;)

Heer iz a pickture of me. Wat doo yu think?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pa44b860f6b25d783f52d5456ab154e76/fbdc8a23.jpg

Luv, Hermoine

Vio&Juni
06-23-2003, 09:46 AM
He looks like a Tigs to me (from Tigger) :D

Congratulations!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-23-2003, 09:57 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Unlike Vermontcat, I still haven't seen the entire story on Bramble, and now I'm already being introduced to Tigs! :eek: :eek: :eek:

He is soooo adorable! I love his little white paws too, and I think Tigs is a very cute name. It fits his "tabbiness" and it will always remind you that you did say......

This is definately our last cat.

Welcome to Tigs!!!

PS - the pic of him with Brambles is soooo cute!

PayItForward
06-23-2003, 04:18 PM
Well Bramble & Tigs either REALLY love or REALLY hate each other.

They have spent the last 30 minutes chasing each other & fighting.

Tigs is a vocal cat and made a horrible 'I'm being murdered' sound. So against my better judgement, I seperated them.

2 seconds later Tigs jumps onto Bramble's back to continue the fight. Sigh. So I am now ignoring the 'I'm being murdered' sounds.

PS. Herminone, I'm afraid Tigs doesn't have any more photos, the batteries ran down. But you watch, he'll send you a message & photo very soon ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-23-2003, 04:30 PM

I think they love each other! Kittens will be kittens you know...

:D :D

NoahsMommy
06-23-2003, 11:16 PM

Tigs is a vocal cat and made a horrible 'I'm being murdered' sound. So against my better judgement, I seperated them.

2 seconds later Tigs jumps onto Bramble's back to continue the fight. Sigh. So I am now ignoring the 'I'm being murdered' sounds.

PS. Herminone, I'm afraid Tigs doesn't have any more photos, the batteries ran down. But you watch, he'll send you a message & photo very soon ;)
Sounds like they love each other and are just having a wonderful time being kittens. Hermoine and Basie play that way too...I do monitor them cause Basie is so much bigger than her. I think with your babies, you'll be OK that way. :)

Pictures yet? I'd love to see Bramble and Tigs wrestling.

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-24-2003, 12:15 AM
LOOK HOW CUTE!!!

The first picture is ADORABLE!!!!!

angelkitty023
06-24-2003, 01:44 AM
She so cute.
She now know to jump on the bed.
ozzy trys to catch her still but
she 2 fast...
She is growing & :D :D :D

Killearn Kitties
06-24-2003, 03:32 AM
He is absolutely beautiful. How could you possibly have resisted that adorable little face looking up at you? It looks as if she and Bramble are going to have a wonderful time together and provide you with loads of photo opportunities!! :D
I'm beginning to feel quite inadequate with only three cats.

IttyBittyKitty
06-24-2003, 04:32 AM
What a cute stripey boy! Looks just like Noah'sMummy's Hermione kitty girl!

Originally posted by kimlovescats
I really appreciate all these dedicated Pet Talkers adopting a cat every few weeks to make people like me and Jen L feel better!!!:eek: :D hehehe!!!!

TIG IS ADORABLE!!!! I'm very partial to tabbies... and look at those mittens!!!! :)

LOL Kim (and Jen) you have some competition on your hands!

FIRST TO TWENTY!

(I think L.Wayne is quite close to 20)

lynnestankard
06-24-2003, 05:26 AM
Oh Jenny - I'm soooo late finding this!

ANOTHER? gorgeous kitty - YIPPEEEE! He's just so beautiful - adore his name too, clever eh?

Well if it's the first to 20 Wayne's gonna win that - certaintity!

How about the first 'woman' to 20? It's wide open!!

Anyway Jenny - get new batteries A.S.A.P. and more pics., of a certain twosome - not forgetting the others too!!

Tiny nose kissies to Tigs xxxx

Lynne

L. Wayne
06-24-2003, 05:51 AM
Just surfing by, and saw my name mentioned. I have 11 adult cats and 5 kittens. The 5 kittens were adopted beginning the first part of this month. It is good to have kittens around again. The animal shelters are full of kittens this time of year. If anyone is able, may I suggest that you adopt a kitten or 5.:D. (Three of them were given to me by various shelters, because of taking good care of my furkids.)

lynnestankard
06-24-2003, 06:37 AM
Hi Wayne - glad you found this - so with your 16 furkids - Jenny has a bit of a way to go !!!!

C'mon Jenny - you can do this!! ROFL!!

Lynne

Edwina's Secretary
06-24-2003, 07:29 AM
Catmandu has something close to 20 cats as well. Perhaps it should be a thread....who has the most cats...like who has the oldest!

Barbara
06-24-2003, 07:46 AM
I am so glad I'm far away of you all - or I would get a new kitty. I keep away from shelters and websites.........

but looking at Tigs and Hermione -these too will be one of my favorite couples -because I love stripeys:) :D :) :D
And Tigs is a cute name:D

PayItForward
06-24-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by lynnestankard
Hi Wayne - glad you found this - so with your 16 furkids - Jenny has a bit of a way to go !!!!

C'mon Jenny - you can do this!! ROFL!!

Lynne
LOL.

No way.

We are going to stick now.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-24-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by L. Wayne
The animal shelters are full of kittens this time of year. If anyone is able, may I suggest that you adopt a kitten or 5.:D.

June is Adopt-A-Shelter month, and it must be working because I've got 2 friends that just last weekend adopted kitties. One is a beautiful calico, I think a little over 1 year old, and the other is the sweetest little all gray kitten - with H-U-G-E eyes. They named him Piston because of his color and say he's a real pistol! He's just a young kitten, maybe 6 - 8 weeks old. The one that adopted the calico had no cats before, the one with Piston already has two cats and a dog. With Piston, "daddy" brought him home without "mommy" knowing anything about it. She walked in and there he was sitting with this adorable little kitten in his arms. And it's funny because "daddy" is a really big guy - about 6' 8" and about 300 lbs or so, and here he had this teeny tiny little kitten in his arms - and his biceps are probably as big as my thighs!!!:eek: It's so cute to see a big guy like that being so gentle with such a little life. :D

Vio&Juni
06-25-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
June is Adopt-A-Shelter month, and it must be working because I've got 2 friends that just last weekend adopted kitties. One is a beautiful calico, I think a little over 1 year old, and the other is the sweetest little all gray kitten - with H-U-G-E eyes. They named him Piston because of his color and say he's a real pistol! He's just a young kitten, maybe 6 - 8 weeks old. The one that adopted the calico had no cats before, the one with Piston already has two cats and a dog. With Piston, "daddy" brought him home without "mommy" knowing anything about it. She walked in and there he was sitting with this adorable little kitten in his arms. And it's funny because "daddy" is a really big guy - about 6' 8" and about 300 lbs or so, and here he had this teeny tiny little kitten in his arms - and his biceps are probably as big as my thighs!!!:eek: It's so cute to see a big guy like that being so gentle with such a little life. :D

Ahhhh, if my man would ever do that, I'd forgive every mistake he'd ever done in his life :)

carole
06-25-2003, 09:34 PM
OM GOSH i nearly missed this important thread, i think payitforward should change her name to hopelessly/addicted/to cats. GEEPERS TIGS is one lil cutie, i can c why u could not resist.
Welcome number six kitty , you are indeed a lucky lil kitty to have found such a good furever home.
OK when is number seven due?:) :D