PDA

View Full Version : **movies**

tomkatzid
06-22-2003, 01:57 AM
Tonight we watched "K-9 P. I." It was pretty good, I was just glad Jerry lee didn't get shot.
Then we watched "Life Or Something Like it" . I liked this one.
Has anyone seen these? Or what are some good ones to rent that you have watched lately?

The Cat Factory
06-22-2003, 04:05 AM
I haven't seen the K-9 one, but I did see Life Of Something Like It and I didn't like it much. It just wasn't my kind of movie :)

The last movie that I rented was...uhh...I actually don't remember...The last movie's that I bought were Raod To Perdition, Stealing Harvard, The Patriot, The Man In The Iron Mask and Titanic.

Oh, I did see Star Trek Nemisis, I loved it! (Of course I am a huge trekkie though lol)

Tina
06-22-2003, 11:06 AM
I haven't seen K-9 or Life Or Something Like it yet.

We rented some movies last night. They go back on Tuesday evening so we can watch them couple times. We got "Jungle Book 2" so Kaitlynn could see it. It was pretty good. "Just Married" it was pretty funny. And we rented "Catch Me If You Can" we haven't watched it yet.

babolaypo65
06-22-2003, 11:10 AM
Haven't seen K-9 or the other one. I've been catching up on movies that came out a while ago that I didnt see for whatever reason. This week we watched:
The Ring, Ringu, Full Frontal, Mystery Alaska, and Pay it Forward. Liked all of them except Full Frontal.

Tonight I'm watching "Dangerous Lives of Alter Boys" with Jodie Foster and Kieren Culken. It got great reviews, but didn't really stay in theaters long.