PDA

View Full Version : Sweet&Sour have a HOME!!!

Dixie Belle
11-16-2001, 03:15 PM
We finally found a home for Sweet&Sour. The man called today, came to see them, and took them home. He was so gentle with them. He talked to them, and petted on them. He was in a pick-up, but he put them inside to take them home. His uncle is a vet, so he said he is going to have Sweet's eye checked out first thing and see what can be done for it. He can't wait to start hunting with them. And the pups really seemed to like him, plus he wanted both!! It almost seems too good to be true, but it is!

Logan
11-16-2001, 03:24 PM
How wonderful!! I know you feel much better now. What a great thing you did, rescuing those two precious babies, then finding a perfect new home for them. My heart feels very warm right now. :)

Edwina's Secretary
11-16-2001, 03:30 PM
I am so glad they went together. I dreaded hearing they'd been split up. Well done!

Karen
11-16-2001, 03:41 PM
Yay!!!!!!!

*LabLoverKEB*
11-16-2001, 03:54 PM
Harray!!! I'm sooo happy that Sweet & Sour, found a loving home!!! :) I'm sure they will be very well-taken care of there! :)

Hugs & kisses,
Sarah & Sadie*

tatsxxx11
11-16-2001, 04:19 PM
Oh, that is great news, Dixie :) I hope your heart is lightened a bit, knowing they are together in a good home. Will you be hearing of them in the future? I hope so! Congratulations to Sweet and Sour! And thanks Dixie for giving them a second chance at life!

Rottie
11-16-2001, 05:08 PM
That's great news!! :) What a perfect match. :)

Dixie Belle
11-16-2001, 06:53 PM
I still have the guy's phone number. I was thinking about calling one day to check how they are doing. But, I feel that they are going to be fine. They will just need a little time to adjust to their new home. It just felt right giving them to him.

Golden Smiles
11-16-2001, 06:53 PM
:D WONDERFUL NEWS!! I am soooooo happy to hear that, I bet you are relieved to have them go together!!

11-16-2001, 08:52 PM
God's handy-work again. Cheryl this worked out just like it was meant to. I am so excited for the pups and I am so happy you found them such a fantastic home. Everyone WINS!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

K9karen
11-16-2001, 10:29 PM
I was thinking the same thing! That kind man was "heaven-sent" What a miracle! :D :D :D Our prayers were answered! Halleluya! :D

delidog
11-17-2001, 06:10 AM
yyyeeeaaahhh!!!!! see now you know that you did the right thing!!!!!! was this the ame man with the big farm????? sure call and check on them in a few days!!! if he loves them he won't mind hearing from you!!! congrats!!!! and they both went together!!! this is great!!!! the deli dog!!!!!! :D :) ;) :D :) ;)

Daisy's Mom
11-18-2001, 12:09 AM
I am so happy that they got to stay together, and that they went to a house where they will be loved! I just had a feeling that it would work out well for you. If I were you, I'd be calling every 5 seconds to ask how they are doing ;)

crow_noir
11-20-2001, 12:41 AM
wow! what great news!!!!!