PDA

View Full Version : Oh my, what has Morgan found!??

luckies4me
06-21-2003, 04:49 PM
Uh hum, our bundle of joy decided to bring home a friend the other day. A boxer, tan and white and oh so cute. Hrmm, sure seems like he/she (think it's a boy) has a home. I will make flyers today and see what happens. I have looked in the paper but no luck. I promise to get pics up soon of the two! :D

What do you think? Does it sound like we have a new addition to the family? :p

Rottieluver45
06-21-2003, 05:50 PM
Keep it!! :D J/K I love boxers! I`ll take him!

wolfsoul
06-21-2003, 10:40 PM
I want pics!!! :D You know you want him...;)

iceyshiver21
06-21-2003, 10:42 PM
hmm....Keep him...keep him....morgan needs a friend.....keep him

luckies4me
06-21-2003, 11:44 PM
Ok here is a pic that I took today. I have a lot more but my computer takes forever to upload pictures now that I have MSN. So I will post the rest tomorrow. Plus I gotta hit the sack, I had to work today and I am SO tired!

wolfsoul
06-21-2003, 11:49 PM
Awww, what a cutie! :D I love fawn boxers, he looks alot like my friend's!

RubyMutt
06-21-2003, 11:57 PM
What an adorable face!! He's a cute! I can't wait to see more pics!! :D

iceyshiver21
06-22-2003, 12:22 AM
Look at that cute wrinkly face!! :D

Kfamr
06-22-2003, 12:46 AM
He's adorable!!!! :D :D

on a side note: you signature is too large, Cass. it is 33.k when it is suppsoed to be 25 or less.

Tina
06-22-2003, 09:21 AM
He's cute!

luckies4me
06-22-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
He's adorable!!!! :D :D

on a side note: you signature is too large, Cass. it is 33.k when it is suppsoed to be 25 or less.

I know, sigh. Want to make me one? LOL :p :D

I tried to make it as small as I could. I would hate to leave out any pets. :( Maybe I can do an animation? I just don't know what to do to make sure I get all the pets in. Anyone have any ideas?

Anywho I am watching Little Shop of Horrors with the dogs and Dylan lol. I can't wait until I get a better camera so I can take some indoor pics of the animals. I tried taking some new pics of Morgan the other day because she got her haircut and they look terrible. :rolleyes: Hopefully when I get paid next I can get a camera. Depends on how much money I have left though because Mystic has to have surgery and a dental, and my kitten is going to get neutered. :)

captain
06-22-2003, 06:25 PM
What a face .............!!! :)

Keep him, .............. Keep him, ................. Look into my eyes ............. Keep Him!

luckies4me
06-22-2003, 09:52 PM
LOL I am making one picture of him and Morgan so that I do not have to upload a bunch, since my computer is a piece of doo doo. "Beans" pictures comming up!

I did put up flyers today, so we will see what happens. :) He's just so well behaved, I can't imagine someone having left him somewhere. :(

Karen
06-22-2003, 10:03 PM
At least if he's a stray or lost dog whose owners find him and miss him, he'll have had a vacation with Morgan - as you said he's so freindly, and looks healthy, maybe he just decided to go for a run and got lost!

Kfamr
06-22-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
I know, sigh. Want to make me one? LOL :p :D

I tried to make it as small as I could. I would hate to leave out any pets. :( Maybe I can do an animation? I just don't know what to do to make sure I get all the pets in. Anyone have any ideas?

If you'd like to either send me a link to all the photos [ make sure you tell me who is who lol] or send them to my e-mail [again telling me who is who]. My e-mail is [email protected] .... I'll try to make a few at the correct size.:)

Dogz
06-22-2003, 10:10 PM
What a cute face!:)

luckies4me
06-22-2003, 10:13 PM
Ok I got a collage put together so it's a heck of a lot easier to post. Also just to let everyone know, Morgan got a haircut, and just if anyone notices she also is now down to a healthy 85 pounds, instead of 95! :D

I have some inside pics of her, but they aren't great. I will post them too as they are up close pics and you can see how short her hair was when it first got cut. :)

Enjoy the pic!:D

luckies4me
06-22-2003, 10:16 PM
opps, I always do that. :o

Here it is, I promise. :p

apcrs5122
06-22-2003, 10:21 PM
He's adorable! I love boxers. His tounge is so unique (lots of times boxers have that kind of tounge, but). He and Morgan look good together!

luckies4me
06-22-2003, 10:28 PM
Ok here is a pic I took the other day when Morgan got her haircut. I know the pic if bad, but my camera takes crappy pics inside. But you can see how very short her hair was, and also how good her body condition looks now. :)

I am sure you will notice, but she always is in search of good, and when I took this pic that's exactly what she was doing lol. Food is on her mind every second of the day lol. :p

apcrs5122
06-22-2003, 10:30 PM
Wow, she looks great! As always ;)

Foam
06-23-2003, 05:53 AM
Keep him...keep the little guy..he needs you..keep him..you know you totally want him..

They look like they get along great! Two beautiful dogs! You knoooooow you want him! :)

anna_66
06-23-2003, 09:03 AM
Boxers are just so darn cute:D I take it you haven't found his owner yet? What a shame.
I won't tell you should keep him (oh but you should;) ) , but I do hope you can find him a good home if you can't find the owner. Good Luck!