PDA

View Full Version : you just got a ticket...

RICHARD
06-21-2003, 04:46 PM
not THAT kind of ticket, silly!!!

we haven't had a 'fantasy' thread in a long time...

a ticket to your favorite play, sports event, concert or ??????

and WHERE would you go to see it?:)

Cheshirekatt
06-21-2003, 04:49 PM
Reverend Horton Heat, New Years Eve at the House of Blues in Vegas.

For that, I'd Spend The Night In A Box......

;)

lbaker
06-21-2003, 05:09 PM
Jerry Garcia with The Dead at RedRocks in Colorado on the Summer Solstice. Like today is Summer Solstice except in Washington DC area it's, naturally, cold and wet, yet again. heavy sigh........
Laurie

Rottieluver45
06-21-2003, 05:22 PM
Backstage Pass to one of Eminem`s Concert. Of corse I`d get to meet him! :D

Cookiebaker
06-21-2003, 05:37 PM
To see Rascall Flatts in concert!! :o:D

ChloeLove
06-21-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Rottieluver45
Backstage Pass to one of Eminem`s Concert. Of corse I`d get to meet him! :D

MMM...yummy!!! ;)

RICHARD
06-21-2003, 05:40 PM
rottie and cookie...

play fair!

where are you going???.....and DON'T say your front room......you have to dress up and go out!!

;)

Rottieluver45
06-21-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
rottie and cookie...

play fair!

where are you going???.....and DON'T say your front room......you have to dress up and go out!!

;)

HUH? :D Dress Up ?!!?!?!?! What are you talkin` about? :D

micki76
06-21-2003, 10:33 PM
It's the early seventies and Elvis is alive, thin, and rockin' honolulu. There I am in the front row in my polyester sundress and sandals, big hair and blue eye shadow. Elvis is right in the middle of Suspicious Minds and in a karate pose... Ahhhh, to have been able to have been there then would have been unreal!!!

Thanks Richard!!!!!!

Uabassoon
06-21-2003, 11:01 PM
I would have loved to have seen the Beatles.

Rottieluver45
06-21-2003, 11:38 PM
Ohhhh! I get it now!! (I think)

Okay how`s this..... I want to go to an Eminem concert in L.A. With some friends and then hang out with him(or at least meet him) afterward. It HAS to be in L.A.!

carole
06-21-2003, 11:44 PM
I would like to meet OPRAH WINFREY in New York or Chicago:cool:

Kfamr
06-21-2003, 11:48 PM
Meeting Tupac or Nelly.

smokey the elder
06-22-2003, 08:14 AM
I would have liked to see Roger Waters play "The Wall" on the ruins of the Berlin Wall in 1990.

RICHARD
06-22-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by smokey the elder
I would have liked to see Roger Waters play "The Wall" on the ruins of the Berlin Wall in 1990.

when i invent a time machine i'll give you a ring.....my treat!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL....

saw the 'animals' tour at anaheim stadium in CA.
the wall at the L.A. sports arena..Waters at the Forum and Universal Amphitheater...

waters at the Uni Amph was the most incredible show i have ever seen....absolutely stunning concert....it took me about three days to digest
that evening!:)

gini
06-22-2003, 11:54 AM
Richard, for sure I thought you meant THAT KIND OF TICKET. Just have to share with you how dumb I can be.

Someone told me about an incredible sale on cat food. I jumped in the car - drove to the store, parked and was pleased to get about a dozen cans at an incredible price.

Walked back to my car - and there IT was - a parking ticket. I had forgotten to put money in the meter.

Such a duffus!! And so much for my great savings. The parking ticket was $30.00.

RICHARD
06-22-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by gini
Richard, for sure I thought you meant THAT KIND OF TICKET. Just have to share with you how dumb I can be.

Someone told me about an incredible sale on cat food. I jumped in the car - drove to the store, parked and was pleased to get about a dozen cans at an incredible price.

Walked back to my car - and there IT was - a parking ticket. I had forgotten to put money in the meter.

Such a duffus!! And so much for my great savings. The parking ticket was $30.00.

HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL....
i was trying to make a joke and i just brought back a bad memory for you.. let's see...twelve divided by 30 is.....

when you feed the cats pretend it's fancy caviar or lobster.....;)

WileysMom
06-22-2003, 12:08 PM
to see LeAnn Rimes! :)