PDA

View Full Version : Butterflies!

Freckles
06-21-2003, 04:15 PM
I've posted this in roses, but thought I'd start a new thread, too.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pb651b73e6efc5348dfd4a8fdcaa1e3ca/fbdfa46f.jpg
Any one have pictures of butterflies?
This is my first, and, guessing from the luck involved, probably my last butterfly!

Nomilynn
06-21-2003, 05:18 PM
Oh so pretty! I love butterflies, but I can't stand them fluttering around me. It freaks me out! :o But I like to watch them from the safety of my home :)

zippy-kat
06-21-2003, 05:18 PM
HOW pretty! It reminds me of my Grandpa's... we took a *tiny* Mimosa tree up to him one summer. It's now HUGE and a "butterfly-magnet." It's so neat to just look up and see swarms and swarms of such gentle creatures, sipping away on the fragrant blossoms.

We raised painted-lady butterflies one year in grade-school science. Since then, I've always had a special affinity for those guys.

Here in NM, we don't get very many BIG butterflies. We have cute tiny white ones, though! :) If the batteries in my camera weren't dead, I'd try to get a few pics.

ChloeLove
06-21-2003, 05:41 PM
Butterflies are so pretty! But, I must admit, when they're around me, they just freak me out. :o Like looking at them, but don't have any desire to be any where near them. :p