PDA

View Full Version : for i love hounds!! read the new dog fancy issue!!!

delidog
10-23-2001, 04:48 PM
for i love hounds and all dog lovers...i got the new issue of dog fancy and there is a whole article on "willard" a blue tick hound at best friends in utah!!!! angie you will love him.....and then later there is another article on "treeing walker coonhounds"!!!! angie i know your heart could use a little lift after the lil herc incident...read these and you will feel that lift...go to dogfancy.com on line and read them...it is the dec. issue....the deli dog :) ;)

delidog
10-23-2001, 04:56 PM
:) :)

mugsy
10-23-2001, 05:38 PM
Oh goody, I just got mine in the mail, I'll have to read it tonight.

ilovehounds
10-23-2001, 06:32 PM
Oh wow thank you soooo much :) this does cheer me up :D you are so thoughtfull. I don't get Dog Fancy and I have never seen it in stores in Smiths Falls, if I travell to Ottawa or Brockville I will pick it up.

I never thought of going to the website, I should be able to subscribe there ? now I don't have to travel so far to see it :)

Thanks
Im going to go and read on :D

[ October 23, 2001: Message edited by: ilovehounds ]

delidog
10-24-2001, 05:07 AM
angie, yes you can subscribe on the website...plus see recent articles!!!! you will love this houndie issue!!!!! deli ;) :D

delidog
10-24-2001, 05:16 AM
:) :)

mugsy
10-24-2001, 11:36 AM
ilovehounds, since I subscribe, if you can't get a subscription form, I'll fill one out for you from our new issue. You don't pay until they send you the invoice. I don't mind at all. All I would need is your address and all that good stuff.

delidog
10-25-2001, 06:20 AM
angie, were you able to find the articles???? didn't you just love the willard photos???? great p.r. for best friends also!!!!! the deli dog :D :)

shais_mom
10-25-2001, 12:17 PM
Willard was the cutest!! And BIG!!
But I loved the American Eskimos!! and kept thinking of Jackie reading about the schnauzers,
cept they were the giant ones, they looked like bigger versions of Perry and Daisy!!
great articles too!!

Daisy's Mom
10-25-2001, 04:12 PM
Staci, I love your new signature! Shai really did have the sweet, beautiful face of an angel!

ilovehounds
10-25-2001, 06:41 PM
i couldn't find them ???? where do ya go ??? i found the subsription thing but i couldn't find the articles :(

thanks for the offer mugsy, thats so nice of you but i think i have talked my mom into getting me a subscription for xmas :D spoiled i know ..

delidog
10-25-2001, 06:46 PM
angie....go to ....dogfancy.com.....it will bring you to the magazine... then you can highlight the articles that you want to see.....the deli dog

delidog
10-27-2001, 06:21 AM
angie, were you able to see???? i didn't realize that when you type dogfancy.com...the first post that appears is for subscription only....scroll down to next highlighted item....dogfancy magazine i think it says...click on and then read the articles ...... hope you get to see willard...the deli dog :)