PDA

View Full Version : questionable or not?!

CamCamPup33
06-21-2003, 11:58 AM
Well yesterday i went to see finding nemo with my cousin and mom and lil brother.. When we came back to my house i was walking in * NORMALY! * and i saw cami i got really dizzy and leaned forward... I hit the wall face first! :rolleyes: so hard that i knocked myself back into this glass table in the corner.. Well it was a glass table top and i fell on it!! :eek: the glass slid down and i caught it except for the crystal glass frame!! :eek: My dog was so freaked out so scared she was PEEING EVERYWHERE!! :eek: during my little "falldown"my cousin was right next to me the whole time! But when i first walked in cami acted like i couldnt touch her.. Like she was moving me away? :rolleyes: i know that sounds stupid but i really think its true! Then she wouldnt let my cousin anywhere near her.. i was thinking she thought my cousin had pushed me or something? I dunno i thought it was so weird.. She was just so freaked out.. Do u think this could be true? that she knew what was going on? have a story a lil like mine? Tell it ;)

im such a dork! i knew the wall was there but yet i hit it really hard! i have a big owie on my head!! :(

puppygrrl4eva7
06-21-2003, 12:43 PM
Omg how weird, that reminds me like 2 weeks ago my friend cut herself at my house on a bowling ball (don't ask) we came inside and we were out of band-ades then she fainted she fell and started twicthing her eyes for a couple seconds then she woke up I dunno it just freaked me out my dog wasn't around though.

~Maybe your dog saw you just kind of stumble in also when you're sitting down for a while then if you all of a suddden get up it makes you kind of dizzy this happened to my other friend, someone was braiding her hair and she got up and ran to the bathroom to see it and she fainted.:confused: but maybe you're dog just sensed something?:confused:

iceyshiver21
06-21-2003, 01:42 PM
You never really will find the ansure to your question, but I do belive you could be on to somthing.

CamCamPup33
06-21-2003, 02:21 PM
yeah i dunno i just went blank for a couple of minutes and fell back! i dunno why though i didnt do anything to be all weird i just walked in! HEY maybe i will make a scientific discovery!! lol... if u see me on the news say hey!! lol :p