PDA

View Full Version : Playing hide the ball

willemyn
05-12-2001, 09:09 PM
I play a game called go find the ball.It is soooooooooooogo much fun.I stick my dog in a room and close the door and I hide the ball and then I let my dog out to go find it he looooooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeessssssss
this game. everyone should try this
Willemyn

RachelJ
05-12-2001, 09:38 PM
Hannah and I play this game as well, only we use a kong. She is very good at it. I don't think I have ever had to show it to her. She just keeps looking until she finds it. I think she can actually smell it sometimes. My previous two dogs liked this game as well but I think with them I used a dog cookie. My other dog, Tucker, doesn't
quite understand the game, despite watching Hannah.

*BaSim*
05-13-2001, 09:36 AM
ME and Simba play hide and seek. I will put outside in the back yard keep the back door open go and hind inside somewere and then i yell ok and eh comes and finds me. He pounces on me like a cat and then jump down and barks. And if i have a blanket or something over me he takes it off of me and jumps up and gives me kisses. Sometimes i have to put a towel over his head because he cheats. He will stick his head inside the door and just loook for me and then if iim not in that room he will go down the hall very quietly! THAT LIL STINKER BOY!

------------------
http://PetoftheDay.com/online/SimBa2.jpg

*.KayAnn.*&Simba*RuFf*