PDA

View Full Version : wheres soledad i wonder....................

carole
06-20-2003, 10:57 PM
im just wondering whats happened to Soledad, have not seen her on here in sometime.

mugsy
06-20-2003, 11:15 PM
I know she moved back to the States, maybe her internet connection isn't set up.

Cinder & Smoke
06-20-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Soledad
I'm leaving for Puerto Rico this Saturday
(to begin preparations for my wedding)
and return to Minnesota on July 5th. Seeing as I nearly had small seizures over missing Boo while in DC, I don't know how I'm going to cope with three weeks. :(

But the neighbor boy (very responsible I'm told and an animal lover) is going to stay at the house and care for Wylie and the Boo. Actually, Wylie and Boo are getting along great. I leave them alone all the time now. I just make sure to keep a contraption up against my bedroom door so that Boo can be there without Wylie if something should come up.

When I come back from the wedding, my parents and I are going to truck it over to DC by car with all of our wedding presents and furniture. I'm sure Boo will cope, he's so resilient. It makes me sad to have to do this to him again, but I know he's strong enough to handle it.

From the thread Moving (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=381582)

KYS
06-21-2003, 09:13 AM
Thank you Cinder & Smoke for letting us know.

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS for SOLEDAD!!!!

Soledad
08-01-2003, 10:37 PM
Yay! I finally have an internet connection and can once again waste away the hours on Pet Talk, especially now that I'm unemployed. Hopefully, not for long, though.

Boo is a real champ. He handled the flight to DC bravely. I was like a celebrity in the airport with my kitty. Children, women and a surprising number of men were very impressed with Boo's beautiful looks and mild mannered nature. He never meowed once and it was a huge relief to have him in the cabin with me.

He's taken to our new apartment well, although there are a few heart breaking moments when he looks out the window and meows. I know he misses outside but there's no way he's going out in this place. Too many roads and crazies. I wonder if I should be getting him a friend or if that would just make things worse.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back in full force on Pet Talk.:)

Nomilynn
08-01-2003, 10:38 PM
Welcome back!! :)

Aspen and Misty
08-01-2003, 10:40 PM
We missed you and congrats! I'm glad Boo did well on the flight! Again congrats and we'd love to see some new pictures of Boo!

Ash

carole
08-01-2003, 11:04 PM
Well as you can see I missed you because I started the thread, I am wondering if you have pics of your wedding, would love to see them, and are you missing nz lol?

LoudLou
08-01-2003, 11:35 PM
Congratulations! We have missed you! Can't wait for pictures.

moosmom
08-02-2003, 09:02 AM
Welcome back Soledad. Glad to see you posting again! I hope you had a grand wedding and an even better honeymoon ;)

Happy to hear Boo's transition went so smoothly. One less headache to worry about.

ChloeLove
08-02-2003, 09:15 AM
Welcome back! I'm glad to hear you're doing well! :D

Karen
08-02-2003, 09:45 AM
Welcome back! Hey, Boo! :)

lovemyshiba
08-02-2003, 09:45 AM
Welcome back!!!

Boo sure is a pro on those airplanes!!!! How wonderful for you--he sure is a great kitty!!!

Congrats on the wedding, we hope to see some pictures soon--any pictures--wedding, Boo, Wylie--we'll take them all!!!!!

Cataholic
08-02-2003, 10:11 AM
Soledad,
I wondered where you had gone...I thought maybe Boo, with his travel experience, had chartered a plane for the four of you (there are still four of you, aren't there?), and took you to a better place.

Glad to hear you are getting settled in. Pics of the wedding would be nice!!

Randi
08-03-2003, 12:30 PM
Welcome back, Soledad! I'm glad to hear Boo handled the trip so well! :)

Congrats on your marrriage! :D

Edwina's Secretary
08-03-2003, 12:43 PM
Just the other day..."where's Soledad???" and here you are!!!!!!

Great to have you back!

popcornbird
08-03-2003, 12:45 PM
Welcome back Soledad and Boo! Its great to have you back on the board! :D

gini
08-03-2003, 01:19 PM
Soledad - WELCOME BACK!

It has been very rude of you to go off and get married and then move around the U.S. - and not take us with you!:D

Congratulations on your marriage and the success of traveling with Boo and we are very glad to see you back with us.

Soledad
08-03-2003, 01:21 PM
*Blush*

Thanks, guys. I didn't think anyone would really notice.

The wedding was a lot of fun and I'll be sure to post pics once my lazy photographer sends me them.:rolleyes:

tatsxxx11
08-03-2003, 02:33 PM
Gini, you're so right! How dare she???:D Welcome back to Soledad and Boo! Now, if you're done trotting the globe, throwing extravagant galas and pulling up stakes, get thy self back to the "Dog House!!" It just hasn't been the same without you!;) Can't wait to see the pics!:)

gini
08-03-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
, get thy self back to the "Dog House!!" It just hasn't been the same without you!;)

:D Yes, Sandra, it has been very boring over in the Dog House hasn't it? (with all due apologies to posters on the Dog House).:D

NoahsMommy
08-03-2003, 04:30 PM
Welcome back Soledad. :)

There's a kitten at my shelter that looks just like you Boo, everytime I see him, I think of you.