PDA

View Full Version : Sad...

GoldenRetrLuver
06-20-2003, 07:32 PM
I was looking through this years school yearbook, and most of you know, my friend passed away of CF this year....In the back of the yearbook, they made a tribute to her. They put pictures of great times she had with family, friends and wrote a poem about her. I miss her so much and just start cryng whenever I think about it.....Sorry, i just had to "spill":(

mugsy
06-20-2003, 07:37 PM
That was a very nice tribute. I know it's hard, but the pain will ease and just think that she is in a much better place now with no pain. I'm sure she's waiting for you!! (just don't plan on meeting her too soon!)

binka_nugget
06-20-2003, 08:04 PM
Ohhh...I think I'm going to start crying just hearing about this. It's okay to grieve...k? If you want to talk, pm (or aim) me.:)

KYS
06-20-2003, 08:07 PM
I agree, it was a very nice tribute.
As Mugsy said,
The hurt never seems to go away, just less painfull as
times passes. She is in a much better place and your memories will last a life time till you both meet again.

tikeyas_mom
06-20-2003, 10:15 PM
that is so nice that they made that for your friend at the back of the year book .. I feel like a tart saying this but.. What is CF?? :o

carole
06-20-2003, 10:24 PM
I think she means Cystic Fibrosis, my daughter also had a little friend with cf, RUBYLEE, she was only 7 years old when she died, i have her on video at my daughters birthday parties, it so sad, she was such a cutey, its a real cruel disease.
My heart goes out to you, loosing a friend this way is very difficult, try to remember the good times you had with her, and if your'e a believer in the after-life, that she is safe and well again in a very special place.
HUGS to you.

GoldenRetrLuver
06-21-2003, 01:18 AM
Yes, it was Cystic Fibrosis.....I just cant believe shes gone...i graduted from middle school last week, and sh wasnt there...i really miss her....thanks for the all the help you guys.

IttyBittyKitty
06-21-2003, 04:24 AM
It's great that the school did a tribute for your beautiful friend. Don't feel ashamed of how upset you feel - grief does fade in time, but special memories and milestones often bring it to the surface again.

{{HUGS}}

Gone Doggin'
06-28-2003, 08:32 PM
aww i'm so sorry :(
feel better k?? we'll be there for u :)
it was nice for ur school to make a tribute, it shows how much they care :)