PDA

View Full Version : I'm LEAVING

I Love Brian, Forever <3
06-20-2003, 07:05 PM
Some of you may be happy but I'm leaving this board. It's not any of you is my "mother." I'm sick of her attitude, her put downs. I use the phone and she calls me all kinds of obscenities. <-- i don't even know if that's a work but i don't care.

I AM LEAVING and where I'm going, they don't have a computer. I might be back but who knows, I seriously can not take this anymore.

BYE AND GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL

mugsy
06-20-2003, 07:10 PM
I hope you're going to be safe. I will miss you. You know where I stand on this too, and you know I'll be there if you need to talk.

GoldenRetrLuver
06-20-2003, 07:13 PM
I hope you will be okay. I wish you the best. Your welcomed back anytime. I will also, be here if you want to talk. Bye and Good Luck.

popcornbird
06-20-2003, 07:20 PM
I think its quite sad that families should be broken over such minor things. I will never understand why some parents are like that, or why some children take some things so seriously. I don't know the whole story so I don't know what happened, but if thisis happening just over mom telling you to get off the phone or whatever, I'm really sorry. Its so sad, and I hate to see such friction between parents and children. Parents and children are supposed to be the closest bond a person can have. I hope you think over before putting yourself in danger, and I hope whatever you do is right and safe. We are always here to talk if you need it.

binka_nugget
06-20-2003, 08:01 PM
Ohhh I hope we get to hear from you soon! You are actually one of my favourite pters. Take care...be safe. kai and I are wishing for the best...and we're always here for you

tikeyas_mom
06-20-2003, 08:40 PM
I agree, I really hope you can keep it together. and coeme back to chat it up wit me ;).

carole
06-20-2003, 10:56 PM
Im sorry to hear you are having such family difficulties, is there anyone you can confide in, i dont know the story behind you leaving or even how old you are, but im concerned to hear that you feel there is no other way out but to leave.
Maybe you can call in to an internet cafe and post on pet-talk rather than leave the website altogether.
Well take care wont you, and feel free to pm me if you wish, i am more than happy to listen ok.

IttyBittyKitty
06-21-2003, 07:13 AM
I left home at 18, moved interstate, and found a big scary world out there. Stay safe. And remember, we're always here - just a net cafe away!