PDA

View Full Version : Just a Hello

BoxyMama
06-20-2003, 04:36 PM
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a newbie and this looks like a wonderful site. I have 3 boxers and 1 Chihuahua. Hope to enjoy this board, glad I found it!

bluekat
06-20-2003, 04:40 PM
Welcome! I'm sure you'll love this site, you'll be addicted to it soon!:D
I have one cat- His name is Blueberry and he's a blue point Himalayan/Persian, and he's 1 year old on July 1st!

cali
06-20-2003, 04:41 PM
welcome to pet talk! I have 11 guinea pigs, 2 gerbils, 5 dogs, and lots of fish all to give you a great big welcome! :D

KYS
06-20-2003, 04:44 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk BoxyMama. :)

ChloeLove
06-20-2003, 04:57 PM
Welcome! You'll love it here!! :D :D

iceyshiver21
06-20-2003, 09:11 PM
Welcome to Pettalk!! I know you'll enjoy this site it filled with people who also love their pets! A perfect mix of youth and adults.

IttyBittyKitty
06-21-2003, 07:17 AM
Yay, a boxer fan! Welcome to Pet Talk.

I am the Mum of one beautiful kitty!

His parents own an elderly boxer who is just hilarious. His name is Charlie, and he is as cheeky as any 2 year old child. Probably worse. I just love the way that boxers bounce when they run! So cute. And that "hangdog" expression? Priceless.

They are very clever animals.

We were at the vet's today, and a van pulled up as we were leaving. Out bounced a Boxer and his harried human. "Ohhh, he's a boxer," I exclaimed, and his owner smiled. She dragged him over to the door of the vets, then he dragged her off to a nearby pole. "Yup, he sure is," quipped my partner!

LOL

RubyMutt
06-21-2003, 11:41 AM
I'm glad you found this board too! :D Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm sure you will love it here :)

My name is Lindsey, I'm owned by my sweet Ruby - an australian cattle dog/basenji mix, a hamster, & 4 fish :)

CamCamPup33
06-21-2003, 12:11 PM
Welcome to PET TALK!! glad u found us! My name is Amber and i have a dog and a cat and many fishies!! My dogs name is cami and she is a pembroke welsh corgi/ American eskimo mix.. shes in my signature. shes 8 months old! . As well as my cat cali.. Shes a calico cat and i think around 5 or 6 maybe 7! :p

GoldenRetrLuver
06-21-2003, 12:32 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk BoxyMama!

I am owned by 2 dogs, Daisy, a 1.5 year old, female golden retriever, Molly, a 2.5 year old, female, sable and white rough collie. (both in my signature)

I am also owned by 2 cats, Dillian, a male, 3 year old shorthaired tabby mix, and Angel, a 5 year old longhaired tabby mix. I also have 1 golden hamster named Neko, (age unknown) and 6 desert tortoises.
:) Your gonna love it here!:D