PDA

View Full Version : Leaving for 6 weeks :)/:(

Desert Arabian
06-20-2003, 11:39 AM
Well everyone, I am going to be away from Pet Talk for 6 weeks. I don't know how I am going to survive; it will definitely be a struggle, that's for sure! :D ;) :p

I am leaving on Sunday for horse camp. Today and tomorrow I am going to be getting all my stuff together and packing, plus getting Violette's birthing tank together. On Saturday, my dad is taking me tubing before I leave.

I will be popping in and out of Pet Talk before I leave. So if you want to post something here, I will read it.

Talk to all of you PT'ers later, I will miss ya!
:( :( :)

Vermontcat
06-20-2003, 12:24 PM
Have a great time! Enjoy every minute you have with the horses and take tons of photos of them. I expect to see new horse photos when you come back!:)
I hope your mom will still be online to keep us updated with Dudley and Sammy and to let us know when your rattie has her babies.
Don't worry about missing Pet Talk, it will still be here in 6 weeks and you will be able to catch up with everything then.
(Or maybe your mom can mail you some printouts of pages at camp!);)
Since Sammy likes to drive the car so much is there any chance that he will visit you at camp? Otherwise he will look so BIG to you when you get back!:D

Kfamr
06-20-2003, 12:36 PM
WOOOOOHOOO LAURA IS LEAVING!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just Kidding!!! I'll miss ya, have fun! ;)

ChloeLove
06-20-2003, 01:01 PM
Have fun! :)

popcornbird
06-20-2003, 01:10 PM
Have a wonderful, wonderful camp! We'll miss you!

All Creatures Great And Small
06-20-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Funny, that's exactly how I feel! (And I'm NOT kidding! No, I'm just kidding)

Of course, I will keep her updated on the goings-on, and mail her some pages if they're REALLY juicy ;). I can't let everyone go through Sammy withdrawals for the summer just because she has to........;) :p

Desert Arabian
06-20-2003, 01:52 PM
Yeah I love you too Kayann! I was going to put you on "Gunna Miss List", but now you are on my "Don't give a rats ____ about" list. How do you like that, huh, huh, huh?

HEHE, just kidding.

Kayann- who is going to care for my 60 billion dust mites whilst I am gone!?!?!?!?!?! Oh dear, another worry to add to my list. hehe. :p :p

Funny, that's exactly how I feel! (And I'm NOT kidding! No, I'm just kidding)
Mom- you are a really bad liar!!!

Since Sammy likes to drive the car so much is there any chance that he will visit you at camp?
Yes, indeed, he AND the rats are going to come up to visit me. Sam is also coming to drop me off at camp...:D

Kfamr
06-20-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
Yeah I love you too Kayann! I was going to put you on "Gunna Miss List", but now you are on my "Don't give a rats ____ about" list. How do you like that, huh, huh, huh?

HEHE, just kidding.

Kayann- who is going to care for my 60 billion dust mites whilst I am gone!?!?!?!?!?! Oh dear, another worry to add to my list. hehe. :p :p

Hahaha... Don't forget to share your cake and dragon with your new friends at horse camp!! Oh yes, I'm sure you'll fit in with you overalls and straw in your hair!

HoRsELUvR
06-20-2003, 02:18 PM
horse camp sounds really fun.Im sure you'll have so much fun there,you'll stop missing PT.well,almost.

iceyshiver21
06-20-2003, 02:44 PM
Have fun at horse camp!

Desert Arabian
06-20-2003, 03:42 PM
Hahaha... Don't forget to share your cake and dragon with your new friends at horse camp!! Oh yes, I'm sure you'll fit in with you overalls and straw in your hair!

Oooh, thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot to make my speical cake! Thanks!

Too bad this is a YMCA camp, otherwise I'd bring my chewing tabaccy. Ma got me some new overalls, Carhartts, real nice! Got me some steel toed boots too. The only thing I'm a missin in my red bandanner. Gott go get me one. I took the old hay outta my hair, and put in some fresh stuff, the other bundle was getting moldy. Ja der hey, ittil' be fun! :p :p ;)

bluekat
06-20-2003, 04:31 PM
Horse camp sounds fun! Hope you have lots of fun, I'm sure you will anyways. And we will miss you!!!!!

KYS
06-20-2003, 04:46 PM
Well if you have to leave for 6 weeks, I guess
leaving for a Horse Camp is a good excuse.
(I would go to)
Have a wonderful time and take pictures.

Desert Arabian
06-20-2003, 04:47 PM
I will take tons of pictures while I am there, and when I get back, I will make a big thread with some of the pictures on there for you guys to see. :)