PDA

View Full Version : My **Baby** is Home!!!

lynnestankard
06-20-2003, 08:57 AM
OK OK OK - so she's 24!!

Elizabeth arrived home this morning from her wonderful trip to Australia, New Zealand and Thailand - it's so nice to have her home after 8 months away.
We've got so much to catch up on - she's exhausted and sleeping at the moment - don't think she knows what day it is!

Tricky couldn't believe her Mummy was home again - she went absolutley berserk!! So funny.

Lynne

Logan
06-20-2003, 09:17 AM
How wonderful, Lynne!!! I know you are happy to have her back!! Mine has only been gone since Sunday, and I can't wait to pick her up this afternoon!!! :)

tatsxxx11
06-20-2003, 09:18 AM
Oh, what happy news Lynne!!:) I can't tell you the number of times I've thought of her great adventure! I can't believe it's been 8 mos! I remember so well the day she left! My husband travels to Thailand often on business and an American friend has come to love visiting New Zeland so much, she just bought a small home there! They both love traveling there. I'll bet Elizabeth will have many wonderful tales to tell...when she wakes up!;) Welcome Home Elizabeth! (Tricky must be beside herself!!:D)

Karen
06-20-2003, 10:08 AM
Isn't it funny how pets react? "Is it you? It can't be you .. It IS YOU!!!!!!! It's You!!!!!!!"

Now you can stop worrying - not that moms of adult children every worry ... right? ... ;) and hear all her wonderful stories!

ChloeLove
06-20-2003, 10:12 AM
That's great that she's back home again. :) Congrats on seeing your 'baby' again. ;)

AmberLee
06-20-2003, 07:12 PM
I didn't realize the eight months was over already. I'm thrilled for you that she is home and hope that you can relay some of her adventures to us. LOL re. Tricky's reaction!

lizbud
06-20-2003, 08:37 PM
Oh Lynne,

I know what you mean. It's so great to have them back
home with you again.:) I hope you both have plenty of time
to catch up. Enjoy every minute.:) :)

Cataholic
06-20-2003, 08:51 PM
Wow, 8 months! I would love to hear some of her tails....

zippy-kat
06-20-2003, 09:15 PM
{{what a happy reunion! glad everyone is safe and sound!}}

KYS
06-20-2003, 09:18 PM
LOL! Whether she is 5 or 24, she will always be your baby. :)
I am glad she is home. You must have
missed her terribly.

carole
06-20-2003, 11:08 PM
Whatever their ages, they will always be our babies, i do hope she had a great trip and enjoyed being in my country new zealand, i hope we were hospitable to her.

Miss Meow
06-21-2003, 03:17 AM
Did you know that most illegal immigrants in Australia are American, Canadian or ENGLISH travellers? ;) I'm so glad that Elizabeth managed to escape our clutches and get back to you and Tricky!!! :D