PDA

View Full Version : Signatures, read inside!!!!

CamCamPup33
06-19-2003, 08:35 PM
hey i was just wondering how does everyone like my sig?? lol i finally know how to do it!! YAY!! so if anyone wants a new sig like mine just lmk and i will be happy to do it! thanks alot!

Amber ;)

slleipnir
06-19-2003, 08:42 PM
Awww, its so cute ;)

captain
06-19-2003, 08:42 PM
How gorgeous!!!!

CamCamPup33
06-19-2003, 08:46 PM
yay i feel so special!!!! :D :D

GoldenRetrLuver
06-19-2003, 08:48 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! Thats adorable! Your getting good! If you want to make me one..you can!

you can go to these links and pick out ones you like best

pics (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25648&highlight=For+all+Collie+Lovers)

pics (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24727&highlight=Daisy+Molly+pictures)

more pics (http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?s=&postid=382368)

Its only if you want too..THANKS!:)

Karen
06-19-2003, 08:49 PM
It is very nice, but it is too big!!! You should reduce it some until it's 25k or under, please.

CamCamPup33
06-19-2003, 08:57 PM
thanks so much for the compliments! Karen the only problem is i have no idea how to resize it!!! i tried to and i saved it but it didnt work! :( sure i would love to make you one GRL!!!

GoldenRetrLuver
06-19-2003, 08:58 PM
THANKS! Its soo cute!:D

ScantyNebula
06-19-2003, 09:02 PM
here, i have made it under 25 k for you :

http://www.nebulaart.com/toby/resize.jpg

:)

CamCamPup33
06-19-2003, 09:03 PM
thanks so much!!!! :D

SnowballPuppieDog
06-19-2003, 09:19 PM
i think it looks good big.. i dont think she needs to change it... it just makes it easier to look at the pics....y dont you make me one amber u kno were my pics are..:D .. personaly i dont think she need ot chane it to make u happy... not trying to be rude but karen i dont think its ur bissness to tell her what size to make it..:p .. reallly i am not trying ot make it sound rude but its just what i think.. i mean who agrees with me??.. i think it looks good at any size big or small:confused: ... kk sry if i sounded rude :D

CamCamPup33
06-19-2003, 09:24 PM
GRL- here it is i had to use some of the pics over again cuz there wasnt enough!! :p but i still think it looks good!

CamCamPup33
06-19-2003, 09:26 PM
i think it looks good big.. i dont think she needs to change it... it just makes it easier to look at the pics....y dont you make me one amber u kno were my pics are.. .. personaly i dont think she need ot chane it to make u happy... not trying to be rude but karen i dont think its ur bissness to tell her what size to make it.. .. reallly i am not trying ot make it sound rude but its just what i think.. i mean who agrees with me??.. i think it looks good at any size big or small ... kk sry if i sounded rude

dont mind her! lol.. she just thought you were saying it looked bad.. sometimes she can act like a lil weird.. thanks karen.. :D

Uabassoon
06-19-2003, 09:36 PM
not trying to be rude but karen i dont think its ur bissness to tell her what size to make it.

You do know that Karen runs this site? And she set the 25k guidline for a reason.

GoldenRetrLuver
06-19-2003, 09:38 PM
Thank you sooo much for the sig Cam!!!! Ill post it soon!:D

CamCamPup33
06-19-2003, 09:54 PM
here ash!!

SnowballPuppieDog
06-19-2003, 09:56 PM
i know.. i was talking to her on PM.. oops.. i was just expressing my opion.. but 2 the wrong person:(

slleipnir
06-19-2003, 10:09 PM
If you want it the same size, I can make it 25k and still be the same size lol..let me know if you ever want me to :)

shais_mom
06-20-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by SnowballPuppieDog
i think it looks good big.. i dont think she needs to change it... it just makes it easier to look at the pics....y dont you make me one amber u kno were my pics are..:D .. personaly i dont think she need ot chane it to make u happy... not trying to be rude but karen i dont think its ur bissness to tell her what size to make it..:p .. reallly i am not trying ot make it sound rude but its just what i think.. i mean who agrees with me??.. i think it looks good at any size big or small:confused: ... kk sry if i sounded rude :D

Karen is the moderator and an attitude like that can get you asked to leave! She can ask people to do what ever she wants!

pay attention!

Former User
06-20-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Karen
You should reduce it some until it's 25k or under, please.

This should apply to all of us then, there's some huge signatures among us cat folks. Maybe you should make an annoucement or something about this, not everyone come to general :)

Randi
06-20-2003, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Casper & Kitty
This should apply to all of us then, there's some huge signatures among us cat folks. Maybe you should make an annoucement or something about this, not everyone come to general :)
A good idea! And at the same time, it might be a good idea to ask members who can't spell to take their text through a spell checker, so we all have a chance to understand what people are talking about. Some posts are really illegible.

06-20-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Randi
A good idea! And at the same time, it might be a good idea to ask members who can't spell to take their text through a spell checker, so we all have a chance to understand what people are talking about. Some posts are really illegible.

Amen to that!! As a non-English native, I sometimes have problems to understand it all....:(

Karen
06-20-2003, 09:43 AM
I HAVE announced this, several times. It pops up in various thread, I also PM people about it when I notice a too-large signature. I have had a conversation with "SnowballPuppieDog" about typing, spelling, attitude, etc. She apologized, and things are okay.

Okay?

micki76
06-20-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Randi

I try to do this with every post. It's very simple. I just open word and type my post there, then I copy and paste it here!