PDA

View Full Version : Does your dog have a favorite toy?

ChloeLove
06-19-2003, 08:22 PM
Chloe does...her two bones, a tiny little Budda doll stuffed animal thingie, and a GIANT stuffed dog that she insists upon sleeping on top of every single night and refuses to fall asleep without. (yes, she is a little cuckoo!) :)

Foam
06-19-2003, 10:41 PM
Darlin has this squeaky little fish thing. Made of rubber. =P

Airedalekisses
06-20-2003, 10:26 PM
Trollie, my fox terrier, had a favourite-one of my mom's old bras, she'd carry it around and toss it and offer it to anyone who visited.

Kfamr
06-21-2003, 03:36 AM
Purple Bunny is both of my pup's favorite.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/pd5134d383ab811c3b3484f764918461d/fd82fa88.jpg

tomkatzid
06-21-2003, 03:49 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D
so cute

Kfamr
06-21-2003, 06:04 AM
:D :D

4 Dog Mother
06-27-2003, 10:25 AM
My dogs favorite toy is not a stuffed animal but a ball that has treats in it that fall out when it is rolled around. They love it - I think Taggert just likes to push it around as much as getting the treats out.

wolf_Q
06-27-2003, 05:41 PM
You know when you were a kid...when you'd get your picture taken at school the photographer had an ugly rubber chicken he'd bonk on his head and crap to get you to smile. No? Maybe I'm the only one, but anyway, Nebo has a large rubber chicken. He LOVES that butt ugly thing...carries it around the house constantly.

He also really loves his kongs and the stuffed brown cow from Malone (now missing an ear).

anna_66
06-28-2003, 06:45 AM
Angus's fav is his hedgehog...oh, and his easterbunny!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/pc6d3a7c7dc9c079f432535c9313d29a0/fc48c589.jpg

taylorboy
07-10-2003, 07:28 AM
my Taylor has a stuffed Blue's Clues dog, yes it's blue and all four of his paws have squeakers in them, his belly has this burping kind of sound in it. Taylor loves to run around the house trying to make as many of the noises go all at once.

Cocker*Lover
07-26-2003, 09:50 AM
Windsor LOVES the tennis ball. When he passes away, we are going to have to bury all his tennis balls with him to make his spirit happy!

He loves to play soccer with his tennis ball. He will kick it to you, and you can kick it back. He also likes fetch, and baseball.

Dobiegirl24
07-26-2003, 11:52 AM
Pepper's favorite toy is his soccer ball, he actually does play soccer with it, and he's better then most kids in my pe class! lol!;) he also loves his tractor tire:D

honey loves just about anything that squeaks:D

puppygrrl4eva7
07-30-2003, 10:44 AM
Ringo has a scooby doo toy he likes, but he does like pretty much anything you'll let him chew on. When I first got him we thought Oh, it's good that he's so small because he won't be able to chew and ruin oue shoes, lol we were wrong. He has discovered my Flipflops! They are light so even Ringo can carry them around, and I just let him chew on them, all he does is leave teeny tiny teeth marks on them LoL:D

denver83tet
07-30-2003, 10:49 AM
LuLu's fav is this huge teddy bear I just bought them at a garage sale! :)

robinh
07-30-2003, 11:30 AM
For the most part the favorite toy of any one of my 4 is whatever toy one of the others has at any given moment.

Molly does have this small soccer ball that she loves to play fetch with. It used to squeak, but the squeaker is long since gone - thank heavens. My luck a terrier who retrieves. We can throw that thing for hours every day - she goes and gets it, brings it back, spits it at your feet and then BARKS until you throw it again.

Muffin likes that toy too, but she doesn't fetch. I would say her favorite is a little leopard print bone with a squeaky in it. She carries it around a lot.

Carly is particularly fond of a pink pig we have. I get home at night and she's standing in the window with the pink pig - she looks like such a goof.

Max doesn't play with a lot of toys. He'd rather sit on the foot stool and watch those goofy younger dogs wear themselves out.

ChloeLove
07-30-2003, 05:22 PM
lol, I was reading OLD posts and I found this one, and I just wanted to say that all the doggies are so cute with their toys!

Originally posted by Airdalekisses:
Trollie, my fox terrier, had a favourite-one of my mom's old bras, she'd carry it around and toss it and offer it to anyone who visited.

LMAO! :p :)