PDA

View Full Version : Pet Talk Regulars Part 2

Rottieluver45
06-19-2003, 02:34 PM
This time name ONE person and Say something good about them, or thanbk them for something that they`ve done for you.

Like this:

Daisylover, You have always been there when I needed to know stuff about rabbits, and you`ve been such a BIG help with teaching me about rabbits. Thanks!

CamCamPup33
06-19-2003, 02:36 PM
Primabella- you've always been there when i need a signature and made all of mine for me! thanks alot i appreciate that!

ONLY ONE?!?!?!?!!?

Rottieluver45
06-19-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33

ONLY ONE?!?!?!?!!?

LOL...yep!

Cheshirekatt
06-19-2003, 02:46 PM
Richard for always inquiring about Elvis and sending him scritches. :)

babolaypo65
06-19-2003, 02:50 PM
Iceyshiver, for always making me smile.

Daisylover
06-19-2003, 03:46 PM
Heather Wallace....for being a good bunny loving friend and an international member of POTD! :)

primabella
06-19-2003, 03:54 PM
lol thanks CamCam :D

Geez I don't want to pick out one. There's so many ... :p

Here's one
Richard - for being nice enough to donate on behalf of me (if this is still going on ;)) and for being an overall nice guy to me. Plus he's funny ;);)

apcrs5122
06-19-2003, 03:57 PM
CamCamPup33-She's been a great friend, and always helped me when I needed it!! Thanks for the signature also :D

CamCamPup33
06-19-2003, 04:07 PM
CamCamPup33-She's been a great friend, and always helped me when I needed it!! Thanks for the signature also

thanks! yayayaya! im mentioned! LOL :p

wolfsoul
06-19-2003, 04:12 PM
Tikeyas_mom....For being a good friend and for having lots of fun with me! :)

RockyRoad
06-19-2003, 04:15 PM
Popcornbird: For always being there to talk to, for being a good friend, and for making me great sigs! :)

GoldenRetrLuver
06-19-2003, 04:16 PM
wolf_Q, for always being there when i needed advice..and for making my awesome signatures!:D

Cookiebaker
06-19-2003, 05:17 PM
To Cinder & Smoke....for providing the phunniest stories and always making me laugh. :)

KYS
06-19-2003, 07:49 PM
THeir are so many wonderful people on Pet Talk,
but one special person to me, is Tats... Sandra,
who always has a kind/supportive word to say to everyone.

slleipnir
06-19-2003, 08:49 PM
Tat/sandra: cause she helped me out when I first joined and always has something kind to say to everyone.

RubyMutt
06-19-2003, 08:51 PM
Karen: for one thing - CO-FOUNDING PET TALK!! :D and for making my avatar 100 times nicer looking! :) Thanks! :D

tikeyas_mom
06-19-2003, 09:02 PM
WOLF_SOUL, YOU have like been a sholder to cry on every time I needed it. You have always stood by me. I thank you so much for that :).

Kfamr
06-19-2003, 09:23 PM
Mugsy - For being such a hero for all of your pups and for sharing them with us. Thanks! :D

wolfsoul
06-19-2003, 09:46 PM
binka_nugget....For being my friend and always talking about cool stuff with me. :)

wolf_Q
06-19-2003, 10:55 PM
Just one? I'll have to visit this thread many more times...;)

Zippy-kat, for always being a great friend and making me laugh! :D Also Nebo wants to thank Piper for teaching him how to be a bunny! ;)

NoahsMommy
06-20-2003, 12:16 AM
Wolflady!! For being my kindred spirit!!

Kfamr
06-20-2003, 05:22 AM
wolf_Q ~ For the many laughs on AIM..... Pink shorts and Tarpoons.

Kfamr
06-20-2003, 05:25 AM
CountryWolf07~ See above.

popcornbird
06-20-2003, 05:22 PM
JUST ONE?!?! Oh no! I would feel mighty guilty if I just mentioned one and left the rest of my very special friends out! :o I'll go against the rules and name several. :p

Jessica12345, for being such a sweet girl and a wonderful bird loving friend, and for always sending me PM's that make me smile. :) PT could never be the same without you and your Tiki and pups.

FloppsyLadySally, because she's such a sweet young girl and I always knew that, right from the start.

Logan, for being such a kind and softhearted person who has always been nice to me since the day I joined the board.

Zanzanfergie, for being a very sweet girl who always manages to put a smile on my face.

Captain, because no matter how much I bother her with begging for pics of her pink feathered kid, she never gets mad at me. :p

Lut, for being my one and only best Belgian buddy! :D

NoahsMommy, for being so open minded, kind, and softhearted.

Sara luvs her Tinky for being a wonderful and jolly friend. There are not many people like you. :)

Cataholic, for being the funniest and most entertaining PT'er. What would we do without you Hoola Holic? ;)

Wolf_Q, Slliepnir, and Primabella, first for being such wonderful girls, and 2nd for being the ones who taught me so much about PhotoShop.

Rottielover for being such a sweet and happy young girl!

Soledad, for always being courageous, and for going through so much trouble to bring your precious Boo with you from New Zealand. Really shows your love and devotion for your kitty cat.

I KNOW I'm missing some out, but that's all I could think of right now. I'll be back when I remember more!

primabella
06-20-2003, 05:24 PM
lol thanks for mentionning me :o I don't want to get into a list--it'll never end :p

binka_nugget
06-20-2003, 06:14 PM
Uh oh...just one???? how's 5? Lol...sorry that's be closest to one I could come to...

Gone Doggin':For being friends long before Pet talk. We talk about everything together including "strawberries and whipcream" lol..
Prima:Introducing me to sheltiemania..lol..and just having something in common with someone really helps I guess
Wolfsoul:Our little delightful aim chats..lol...and for telling me stuff about ratties..if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't even want a rat right now.
Tikeyas Mom:For being such a nice person to talk to. We have alot in common and you are a very genuine person.
And finally....Goldenretrluver:One of my all time favourite pettalkers. Such a very nice, kind person. I love hearing from her.

GoldenRetrLuver
06-20-2003, 06:16 PM
awww, gee thanks binka_nugget.:)

tikeyas_mom
06-20-2003, 08:43 PM
Binka_nugget You hjave always been such a great friend to me when probs come up. ughh!!! lol I hope we can hang out when I am in Vancouver and Kai and Tikeya and Oscar can all play and jam together ;).

LoudLou
06-20-2003, 08:54 PM
It's hard to name just one... because y'all make my day with your posts and pictures.

... but if I have to... I gotta Thank RICHARD... he's ALWAYS good for a laugh. ;) :D

wolflady
06-20-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Wolflady!! For being my kindred spirit!!

:o :o Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing! :D Thanks for being there for me and for being a great listening ear! I can't wait to see you! :D
P.S. I'm on book 3!! :eek: Talk about being addicted! ;)

iceyshiver21
06-20-2003, 09:25 PM
Sorry cant do just one....
babolaypo65 & Mugsy- For always listening, being fair, and making me smile with stories.
Richard-For making us laugh with every post.

zanzanfergie
06-21-2003, 05:39 AM
Thanks PCB. ;) You're sweet.

Thanks for teaching me a lot about my fids, and for being so sweet and going to heaps of trouble over my signatures, when I didn't expect you to at all! :D I love your fiddy babies, too, and hearing stories about them.

Jessica12345, you're always very enthusiastic and optomistic, and your Tiki pics always make me laugh. ;)

Amy, you were so helpful, and really generous with your advice about dog-rearing, and Nebo is one of my favourite PT'ing dogs. Your stories are always very entertaining, too :D

Liana, you're always so sweet, and we have a lot in common in how we weren't allowed dogs while growing up (my campaign's still running, though.) You were the first person on this board to call me by my real name, too. ;) Dumb, I know, but it made me happy.

zanzanfergie
06-21-2003, 05:50 AM
Oh, and I nearly forgot - Ramanth, Horseluvr, and Rottielover for being my fellow Buffy scoobies. Ramanth, are you still seeing Juliet Landau this July? So exciting! I'll PM you later...I'd love to hear everything about it :D :D

Kfamr
06-21-2003, 05:59 AM
Just a question..... What's a "Fid"? I think I saw it once or twice but just forgot what it is. :o

zanzanfergie
06-21-2003, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Just a question..... What's a "Fid"? I think I saw it once or twice but just forgot what it is. :o

A feathered kid, I'm pretty sure, although it was never really clarified. I guess I could have been using it wrong all this time :p

Kfamr
06-21-2003, 06:13 AM
Oh, allright... I remember now. I knew it was something like that! Thanks.

IttyBittyKitty
06-21-2003, 06:53 AM
Jenluckenbach for always having great advice about kitties, helping out Naomi (Nomilynn), for being a chamption of the kitties, and for being a great asset to Pet Talk!

primabella
06-21-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by zanzanfergie
Liana, you're always so sweet, and we have a lot in common in how we weren't allowed dogs while growing up (my campaign's still running, though.) You were the first person on this board to call me by my real name, too. ;) Dumb, I know, but it made me happy.

:o Thanks! Your too sweet. I didn't even know your name until I saw it over at Dogo. Heehee. I hope you get your dog. The way you treat Lucy shows some great responsibility :)

Thanks binka. K I'll make a little list hehe

Ashley (binka) - for having something in common with me (even the same story on how we got our dogs) and always being nice to me. By the way, how did that exam go? Did you end up studying at all? ;)

Sara - For being a sweet girl to me and actually accepting that ugly award from Mick's site! :o And your my best Aussie buddy! ;)

popcornbird - For always give me some extra advice on my fids and being an overall nice person to me all the time.

Amy (wolf_Q) and Slliepnir - for helping me out with my Photoshop probs and for keeping us entertained by your great art. (both of you)

Jessica - Just because your such a sweet girl who is a great member to the board.

Kfamr - for being a member who isn't afraid to speak her mind. Thanks for the sig ;)

Emily (lovemyshiba) - For always sending me that nice PM to make me feel better and for just being a great friend to me. Thanks. :)

Man I could go on... I'll stop now ;) I tried to make the reasons as short as possible too. lol

Kfamr
06-21-2003, 09:57 AM
PAM For being able to speak your mind without offending or make fun of someone.

AmylovesMisty
06-21-2003, 10:43 AM
Just one...! I love all of you but this goes out to

FLS89: You always helped me when I joined are were supportive of all my ideas!! and also thanks for the rockin' sig!!

ok now im going to name a LOT without the attributes because that would take me FOREVER!

Binka_Nugget
Wolf_q
slleipnir
prima_bella
wolfsoul...

i love ALL of you ..the ones i named above are just a few but you are welcome to ADD YOURSELF TO MY LIST!!

RockyRoad
06-21-2003, 11:14 AM
Ah what the heck, I'll make a list too. :)

Slleipnir- For helping me with my website and for having lots of patience for all of my questions!

AmyLovesMisty- For being a lively and fun person to talk to, and a fellow New Yorker (maybe we can meet someday)!

TikeyasMom- For always sending me friendly PMs and for being a great friend.

Ash (Aspen & Misty)- For being a friendly person, and who is also a bunny-lover. ;)

Anna_66- For being so loving and kind, and for telling me when Lady won DOTD!

Mugsy- For always being friendly, and for helping me on my career report. :)

Karen & Paul- For founding this site and allowing us to communicate with other pet-friendly people all across the world.

That's all I'll write. :)

CamCamPup33
06-21-2003, 12:17 PM
:D :D this is fun even tho i was only picked once! hehe. WHO CARES?!?! :D :p

Rottieluver45
06-21-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
JUST ONE?!?! Oh no! I would feel mighty guilty if I just mentioned one and left the rest of my very special friends out! :o I'll go against the rules and name several. :p

Jessica12345, for being such a sweet girl and a wonderful bird loving friend, and for always sending me PM's that make me smile. :) PT could never be the same without you and your Tiki and pups.

FloppsyLadySally, because she's such a sweet young girl and I always knew that, right from the start.

Logan, for being such a kind and softhearted person who has always been nice to me since the day I joined the board.

Zanzanfergie, for being a very sweet girl who always manages to put a smile on my face.

Captain, because no matter how much I bother her with begging for pics of her pink feathered kid, she never gets mad at me. :p

Lut, for being my one and only best Belgian buddy! :D

NoahsMommy, for being so open minded, kind, and softhearted.

Sara luvs her Tinky for being a wonderful and jolly friend. There are not many people like you. :)

Cataholic, for being the funniest and most entertaining PT'er. What would we do without you Hoola Holic? ;)

Wolf_Q, Slliepnir, and Primabella, first for being such wonderful girls, and 2nd for being the ones who taught me so much about PhotoShop.

Rottielover for being such a sweet and happy young girl!

Soledad, for always being courageous, and for going through so much trouble to bring your precious Boo with you from New Zealand. Really shows your love and devotion for your kitty cat.

I KNOW I'm missing some out, but that's all I could think of right now. I'll be back when I remember more!

OMG!! POPCORN!! YOU MESSED IT ALL UP!!! GEEEZ SOME PEOPLE! J/K :D

I feel loved now :D

Thanks!

tikeyas_mom
06-21-2003, 03:28 PM
floppsysallylady you are a great friend, you are so nice and you always listen. you were the first person to pm me here at pt. Thanks you so much for always making me suck cool sigs and always trusting my advise :D. your the best :D.

binka_nugget
06-21-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by primabella

Ashley (binka) - for having something in common with me (even the same story on how we got our dogs) and always being nice to me. By the way, how did that exam go? Did you end up studying at all? ;)

LOL Actually...I didn't study AT ALL! And I think I actually passed them. :eek:

RICHARD
06-21-2003, 04:38 PM
how did i get mentioned with all these nice people.....

the world's gonna end soon;)

i pick everyone with a pet!!!!!

tatsxxx11
06-21-2003, 04:42 PM
Typo???;)

JUST KIDDING!!! Richard, anyone who can make people laugh, think and smile on a daily basis, belongs at the top of the list!:)

Nomilynn
06-21-2003, 05:16 PM
To Aly~
For always being there when I needed someone to understand what waking up feels like.. EVERY DAY! ;)
For being such a great advocate for animals and inspiring me to do better.
For your great sense of humour that has almost made me spit out stuff on the montitor more than once! You just can't take a drink AND laugh at the same time!
And, last but not least, for cake ;) :D

There are TONS more, so please know that I think everyone here is wonderful, and thank you ALL for supporting me with Bassett :)

Rottieluver45
06-21-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
how did i get mentioned with all these nice people.....

the world's gonna end soon;)

i pick everyone with a pet!!!!!

Even Me?

lbaker
06-21-2003, 05:29 PM
to those I've met, those I'm about to meet and those I'll meet at the RBB, like Miz Sophie, Phreds mom and other loves.. and Phred himself of course
Laurie

RICHARD
06-21-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Rottieluver45
Even Me?

of course!

:)

zippy-kat
06-21-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
Zippy-kat, for always being a great friend and making me laugh! :D Also Nebo wants to thank Piper for teaching him how to be a bunny! ;)

Awww :o
Thanks, Amy -- you know you're one of my bestest-favorites too! EVEN THOUGH I'm still waiting for the Nebo/sock pictures, I still love ya!! ;) (And Piper says, "no prob, Nebo. Now tell me, how do "hukys" get out of it when their mommys try to give them baths?! Also, do hukys eat rapples? approcoates? Muffins?!" ;) )

I'm probably going to be visiting this thread quite a few times to encompass everyone too, but here we go:

Shais_mom, thank you for being there through thick and through thin. A very, very, VERY special thank you for being there before, during, and after the passing of Sophie. I'm forever in your debt for the kind words, letters, cards, calls, and 'just because' presents. Even though I've been busy these past few weeks and we haven't gotten to chat much, know that I treasure your friendship. One of these days, we'll go hunt down those hotties from the island ;) (watch out boys, here we come!) & make it up to that duty free clinique/lancome store! Now, one last snippit, in the words of someone from your past, *snicker* ... "WOOHOO!" :D

Rottieluver45
06-21-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
of course!

:)

Ok had to make sure.:D

zippy-kat
06-21-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
to those I've met, those I'm about to meet and those I'll meet at the RBB, like Miz Sophie, Phreds mom and other loves.. and Phred himself of course
Laurie

Thanks, Laurie! Here's to you too! Pet talk wouldn't be pet talk without your sense of humor, compassion, and crossword puzzles! ;)

(I forgot...what was the correct answer to "buns atop heads"? LOL I was just thinking of that the other day... TOO funny!)

Kfamr
06-21-2003, 08:30 PM
All of the late night AIM chatters - You know who you are. I enjoy each chat, almost everynight. Laughs, giggles, and so on. Thank you for getting rid of my boredom!:D

slleipnir
06-21-2003, 08:43 PM
I really can't pick one other person..I owe so much to so many ppl, and I respect all of you..I'd be afraid I'd leave someone out, so I won't make a list. I'm sure you know who you all are :)

aly
06-21-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
To Aly~
For always being there when I needed someone to understand what waking up feels like.. EVERY DAY! ;)
For being such a great advocate for animals and inspiring me to do better.
For your great sense of humour that has almost made me spit out stuff on the montitor more than once! You just can't take a drink AND laugh at the same time!
And, last but not least, for cake ;) :D

Awwwww thanks :D Right back at ya sister! I am so grateful to have you to talk to every day. We are really so similar, its scary! Hopefully we can meet someday. And if you ever come to Texas, you know you'll be leaving with that truck load of animals ;) My prayers are always with you but I'll be praying double time for you and Bassett next week.

Also, to the rest of the nightly AIM chat crew, I've loved getting to know you all better and consider you all great friends.

There are SO MANY others on here who I wish I could list. But my fingers would fall off from typing. THANK YOU TO MICKI for saving Bruce and taking such great care of him! You're soooooo great and I hope to meet you soon :D

wolfsoul
06-21-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
Binka_nugget You hjave always been such a great friend to me when probs come up. ughh!!! lol I hope we can hang out when I am in Vancouver and Kai and Tikeya and Oscar can all play and jam together ;).

I'm coming too, mwahahaha! Maybe I'll be going at the same time...it would be more fun that way ;)

shais_mom
06-22-2003, 12:41 AM
Zippers!
What a great surprise. You are most welcome for everything!
I treasure your friendship, every little bit of it and every minute that I 'spend' with you.
One of these days we will get together and drink our Schmirinoff in person and chat about our 'flashes' of the past. ;) :p
Treat ourselves with Clinique/Lancome/Body Butter makeovers! ;)
You and I can pick up the drivers and go on a ROAD TRIP!

btw
wooooohoooo!

shais_mom
06-22-2003, 12:43 AM
you know who you are!!
Thanks for everything. Every laugh, tear, and hiccup!
You are the best people!!
TRUE DAT!! aiiiiiiight!!!!
approcates
huksy
rapples
watwilers
RULE!

zippy-kat
06-22-2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by shais_mom
Zippers!
What a great surprise. You are most welcome for everything!
I treasure your friendship, every little bit of it and every minute that I 'spend' with you.
One of these days we will get together and drink our Schmirinoff in person and chat about our 'flashes' of the past. ;) :p
Treat ourselves with Clinique/Lancome/Body Butter makeovers! ;)
You and I can pick up the drivers and go on a ROAD TRIP!

btw
wooooohoooo!

woohoo, flashes! :o
ya know, I *finally* found that body butter lotion for sale the other day...and the mango does smell GOOOD!!

Since this is sort of a "toast" thread:
Here's to K'Cee, my furry guardian angel. Thank you for your silly antics that have brightened my days. And thank you, Miz Sophie, for sending her to me.

wolf_Q
06-22-2003, 01:06 AM
you know who you are!!
You are the best people!!
TRUE DAT!! aiiiiiiight!!!!
approcates
huksy
rapples
watwilers
RULE!

DITTO!! :D :p Everyone who attends the AIM chats, you KNOW who you are and you know I love ya!! You guys are the best!

Yes Piper, Nebo DOES eat all of those things (he especially enjoys muffins, but he wont *touch* that cake! :eek: ) and he never gets out of baths!

KayAnn and Rachel...Rach I've known you for how many years now? Seems like forever! Pink shorts forever!

And the many other wonderful Pet Talkers I enjoy talking to...I don't dare make a list because I know I will forget somebody...just a couple....both Annas (anna_66 and cookiebaker)..you are both the sweetest! Thanks so much for the things you guys have sent me!! Emily, zanzan, prima, slleipnir, par, ack.....going list.......stopping......there's many many more!!

shais_mom
06-22-2003, 01:28 AM
To the powers that Be:
Thank you for sending me my little Sunshine Kylie to help me with Shaianne's death.
Shaianne, Thank you for sending me Keegan, her puppy antics made everything you chewed up seem like no big deal!!
You sent her on Angels' wings just like Miz Soph sent K'Cee and Pipester to Miz Zippy....

OF COURSE I WOULD BE AMISS IN THANKING THE PETTALK POWERS THAT BE:
Thanks you YOU Karen and Paul for starting this wonderful site.
It has brought me close to very very very special people.
Hugs to you both!

Pam
06-22-2003, 06:58 AM
I cannot possibly name just one, but I will name a few that have not already been mentioned and whose posts I just love to read, and who I think are just awesome human beings!

Rachel (mom of Hannah and Tucker)
Jackie (mom of Daisy & Perry)
K9Karen (mom of her beloved Cody now at the RB)
Sasvermont (mom of the Camp Vermont Trio) :)

P.S. KayAnn, Thank you for your comment. :o That was sweet! :)

Kfamr
06-22-2003, 09:30 AM
slleipnir - For helping and hosting my website. although i probably bugged you with all of my questions, lol.

Rachel - To be honest with you, the first post I read of yours [ i think ] was when Simba was DOTD. I had my mother, my father, my whole family read it. Yours was what made us all smile the most. :)

Sandra - All of your posts are filled with so much thought and love, it really brightens up Pet Talk! :cool:

ChesireKat - For being a fellow Pitty lover, i swear sometimes our minds are so much like... Great minds DO think alike!! ;) :D

Kfamr
06-22-2003, 09:31 AM
slleipnir - For helping and hosting my website. although i probably bugged you with all of my questions, lol.

Rachel - To be honest with you, the first post I read of yours [ i think ] was when Simba was DOTD. I had my mother, my father, my whole family read it. Yours was what made us all smile the most. :)

Sandra - All of your posts are filled with so much thought and love, it really brightens up Pet Talk! :cool:

Cheshirekatt - For being a fellow Pitty lover, i swear sometimes our minds are so much like... Great minds DO think alike!! ;) :D

NoahsMommy
06-22-2003, 02:47 PM
Well, I want to do more than one too, now! ;)

Wolflady - again! Thank you so much for your friendship. You are an amazing freind, I feel we were separated at birth or something! ;) Can't wait to see you in July!!! :D Hey! Maybe I can come back with you after the CA meeting???

PayItForward - for being so sweet and always saying nice things to people in their threads. I've really enjoyed "meeting" you online and getting to know you. :)

Nomilyn - for being a huge sweetie and chatting with me regarding just about everything. You're a really nice person, I can't wait to meet you!

SaraLovesHerTinky - for being sweet, kind and a good friend. We don't talk all that much, but I can always count on you for support and a kind word.

RussianBlue - (Nakita's mommy) Thank you SO much for all your help with my Crohn's and Micah's problems. You've been an amazing resource and a wonderful friend. I hope to be able to meet you when David and I visit Naomi.

Zippy-Kat - Just for being a sweet friend and someone to talk to. I like your morals and who you are...always there to offer support. Thank you also for Prayer Pawtrol, and for sweet, Sophie bun...the first little angel that made me cry all those miles away.

Shais_mom - I love you!! ;) You are great to chat with and tolerate my senstivity and venting so well. Thanks so much for the support and advice you've given, and for your friendship.

PCB - Thank you for what you've taught me. You are a wonderful girl, always concerned for others feelings, even if others don't know it, I do. I've learned so much about your culture and religion that I feel I understand it much better. You are also a very sweet friend, thank you. :)

Kater - Thanks for chatting with me on AIM and being such a sensible person! I'm amazed by you...you are an inspiration. :)

Cataholic - for your fun personality and wonderful advice.

Kimlovescats - cause you really and truely do. You're selfless efforts for all these needy cats is amazing. Thanks for being their angel

K&L - same as Kimlovescats. You are both an inspiration to me and others.

L Wayne - OK...same as above... ;) But, for being such a sweetie, always willing to help others with a kind word or advice.

And...all the top 25 posters for kind words, time and the contribution you've made to Pet Talk...it would never be the same without you all.

If I forgot anyone, I'm so sorry. :( I love you all, its an amazing place, PT.

primabella
06-22-2003, 03:33 PM
Oh God, I can't believe I forgot you Sandra!! Your always one of the first to congratulate, share some extra advice or well wishes. PT wouldn't be the same without you. And those times you sent me a PM to make me feel better? :) Thanks! :D

I wish I had AIM. Seems like you guys have so much fun there...

Heather Wallace
06-22-2003, 04:43 PM
Daisylover

For writting to me often and being such a great carer of all those lost and lonely bunnies.

Heather Wallace
06-22-2003, 04:44 PM
Amberlee - for being Tatty Bogles number 1 fan!!!

Rottieluver45
06-22-2003, 05:25 PM
Since other people are posting more I guess I will :D :p

Aspen and Misty, you have been there when I needed you and you really helped me with Thelmer! I HOPE YOU NEVER LEAVE THIS BOARD!!

Zippy, You are so sweet and you have been a gr8 pet Talk friend!

Popcornbird, it`s realkly fun pming you about where you "LIVE" and you are a great persone to chat with!

Richard, for being so nice to me, even when you didn`t know me :D

Cinder & Smoke, I absolutly LOVE reading your posts!!

Karen and Paul, For Founding Pet Talk, POTD, COTD, and DOTD! It`s GREAT!!

Mugsy, For being a great chat buddy!

Tikeyas Mom, For being such a kind and sweet person.

Zan Zan Fergie, For being the best Buffy Buddy!

Aly, for showing me austin animal shelters! Hopefully I`ll get to go soon and we can meet! :D

Ok that`s 10! I`ll stop now!

Jessica12345
06-22-2003, 06:01 PM
PCB: Your my best birdie buddy and friend!:) I love seeing pics of your sweetie pie fids and seeing all of your posts. And I always enjoy receiving PMs from you! Also you always are there giving everyone great birdie advice. thanks!:D

zanzanfergie: your just always so sweet! :) lachie and austin are too! lol

primabella: your very nice and were always there for me from the begining. ;)

FLS: one of the sweetest people on PT!:D

ok thats more than one, and i could do more, but ill be as close to the rules as i can get. :p

iceyshiver21
06-22-2003, 06:18 PM
Oh...I forgot some...
kingrattus and Kfamr For curing my late night boredom with Pics and chats...

I know I'm missing some more...hmmmm....

NoahsMommy
06-22-2003, 08:41 PM
I really should just say EVERYONE!!! But, I've started, so I may as well finish! ;)

SteffiN, for always saying something nice a supportive of others. I always love when I see you've responded to one of my posts. :)

Moosmom, for giving wonderful, supportive advice...especially with my TNR girls. :) I've enjoyed getting to know you and your fur (furless Moo...my favorite) kids.

ChrisH, for always saying such nice things and offering support of those here. I've really liked getting to know you and your furkids.

Aly, for your sweet nature and kindness towards all God's animals. I love chatting with you on AIM. :)

Gini, for being so sweet with your PM's and with planning our CA visit. I can't wait to meet you!

Amberlee & KAK, my No Cal friends! I can't wait to meet you, I promise that one day I'll come up for a cat show! ;)

Casper & Kitty, one of my first PT friends....I've really enjoyed "meeting" you Niina and all the wonderful pictures of C&K and now the new furries!

MOFF, thanks for always being kind. I don't think I've ever read an unkind comment from you, regardless of the thread. You are always so sweet.

T&P's Mom, same as MOFF, you both are real sweeties! :)

Jenluckenbach, for all the great advice you give us all. You are very kind to have all your furkids and love them each individually.

Karen & Paul!!! Thank you so much for creating Pet Talk....the people I've met here mean so much to me!!

OK....off to find more people I've forgotten!! :D

aly
06-22-2003, 08:53 PM
I'm bawling like a baby after reading all these lovely posts! We should come read this thread every time we get into one of the little side arguments or one of the great debates in the Dog House. Everyone here is so kind and wonderful and I feel honored to know you ALL!

zippy-kat
06-22-2003, 09:48 PM
you know who you are!!

And, as we all know, hiccups can be cured with a Qtip -- compliments of ACGAS! :p >insert dancing banana< (lost the url for him)

Thanks ACGAS for ( tellin' us your 'real' name ;) and) for bein' such a fun person! And also for dragons...

NoahsMommy
06-22-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
And also for dragons...
How come they ALL don't look like that!?!? ;)

Uabassoon
06-22-2003, 10:03 PM
How come they ALL don't look like that!?!?

Ewwww

aly
06-22-2003, 10:07 PM
Well I know I'll be getting Kelly a dragon cake for Christmas! :D

NoahsMommy
06-23-2003, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by aly
Well I know I'll be getting Kelly a dragon cake for Christmas! :D

YAY!!!!! ;)

NoahsMommy
06-23-2003, 01:21 AM
I'm back!!! ;)

Miss Meow, just for being the funny and kind person I've gotten to know a little bit. :)

Randi (and John), for all your tales of Fister and for the great love they have for him.

Cinder & Smoke (Phred), how could I forget you? I don't know you too well, but I really like what I DO know. :) Your posts are always helpful, kind and funny.

Mr. Coral & his sweet daughter (FloppsyLadySally?), for your advice on our fish tank when we first began and for your daughters kindness.

Gosh...I'm a dork!!! :rolleyes: So mushy!!!! :o :o :o

popcornbird
06-23-2003, 02:02 AM
Awww thanks FLS, Jessica, Rottie, and Noahsmommy. :o My best friends just moved out of the country yesterday because their dad had been jobless for over 2 years now, and I was really depressed about that. :( Coming to this thread really cheered me up. :)

I have to add some people I missed! :o

Cookiebaker, for being one very nice and kind person, and one who was one of my first favorites on PT.

Anna66 for being super nice and for doing a great job on quitting smoking. (How's that going btw?) ;)

Wolflady, I don't know HOW I forgot to list you in the first list, because you were in my mind the whole time I was writing it :o, but thank you for always being such a nice person. I don't think there are many people as nice as you these days.

Iceyshiver for being a wonderful girl and very bright and intelligent. :)

Pam, for recently cheering me up when I was feeling down, with your kind PMs. They really meant a lot to me. :)

And if you're all wondering about Rottie's comment on where I live :o, she PM'd me a few weeks ago and said she thought I lived in Israel. :eek: Later, she said she thought I lived in Belgium. I think she also *thought* a few other places but it was hilarious to see what she had been thinking! :o:o LOL

Sorry if I missed anyone. I'll be posting more as soon as I realize that I missed someone.

zippy-kat
06-23-2003, 08:04 AM
Miz Gini - My partner in crime. ;) (Is it a make-the-bed day?)

MOFF - A sweet, sweet, SWEET lady who always has a gentle kind word -or hillariously funny- story.

Dogz
06-23-2003, 09:11 AM
Kfamr- Always there to talk to... and get pics of Simba and Nala.:p
Popcornbird- for giving me advice on my new birdie, and being willing to make me a siggy.:D
primabella- Is always there to help you with whatever you need.;)
Karen and Paul- For founding this site!:D :D :D
Everyone! on Pet Talk is always there for everyone, and can always send prayers, or even Congratulate someone! Thanks to all of PET TALK!:cool:

Uabassoon
06-23-2003, 01:58 PM
Kfamr for defending me when I'm too tired to defend myself (you know what thread I'm talking about). And for all of the good converstaions, and lots of great pictures.

Cataholic for always making me laugh.

SaraLovesHerTinky even though we have different views you have always made sure to respect me and to agree to disagree.

And of course everyone in those late night chats, thanks for all the laughs, dragons, and cakes.