PDA

View Full Version : On vacation... WAHH!!

CamCamPup33
06-19-2003, 02:33 PM
im going on vacation!! im going to wisconsin (sp?) , but on the way up we are stopping in gansiville, georgia, Tennessee, and disney.. Anyone in these places?!! i wont be on pt for more than 2 weeks! :eek: i dont know what im going to do! im going to have to be filled in on everything thats happening when i get back! im going July 3 till whenever.. We arent bringing cami.. i dont think so.. she will be with her best friend RAZZ!! i guess it will be fun but i dont want my camz to think we left her or anything! :( Ill make sure i take plenty of pics even though they arent of cami or anything but of the mountains! My aunt in tennessee has a great veiw or of mountians in her back porch thingy! i hope i can bring cami i dont want to leave her for that long! is anyone going on vacations?? Especially to FLORIDA!! well just wanted to inform everyone and i will be going to Innisbrooke in tampa! so i will be moving quite alot! and no pettalk!! :p dont worry ill be back as soon as i can!! :D

Where are u guys going for vacations? :p

CamCamPup33
06-19-2003, 03:44 PM
bumP! :p :p :p :(

Logan
06-19-2003, 03:52 PM
Have a great trip! You are going a long way and back, for sure!!

We are leaving on Saturday, for a week, ourselves, but not going nearly as far as you!! :)

Logan

apcrs5122
06-19-2003, 03:54 PM
Your vacation sounds so cool! I'm not going anywhere :( but I have lots of fun things going on. Too bad you can't take Cami....I hope she has fun even though:) When we went to Oklahoma for a week (or something like that) for the NFBR, we borded Alex at Home Sweet Home Pet Resort. It's nothing like a kennel, the rooms that the dogs stay in are huge and have beds and they are decorated in a theme (the one Alex stayed in was underwater). We also put him in the doggie day care, so he could interact with the other doggies on a higher level that what he could have just being borded. He was depressed while he was there, though, because he thought we had dumped him there and would never come back! But we did and he was happy :p We will miss you while you are gone!!

primabella
06-19-2003, 04:00 PM
Have a good time Amber!! When are you leaving?

I'm not going anywhere for vacation. Last time we went on vacation, we left the birds with my grandmother and then when we went to pick them up they didn't know us anymore. It was weird. They acted very strange around us. But I'm Cami would know you guys, Im just bringing it up :p

Anyway have a good trip!! :)

CamCamPup33
06-19-2003, 04:04 PM
we are leaving july third i think! :p

RockyRoad
06-19-2003, 04:13 PM
We're still deciding where we will go for vacation. Hopefully I'll persuade my mom to let us go somewhere where there are some Pet Talkers. :)

Sounds like fun! Have a good time! :)