PDA

View Full Version : Remember Angel and Augie??

Sudilar
06-19-2003, 01:59 PM
Angel and Augie made the Star Newspaper today....Love for dogs... (http://www.starnewspapers.com/star/sppeople/all/191d1z6.htm)

Logan
06-19-2003, 02:02 PM
She mentioned this on another site........and it all started here on Pet Talk!

I'm very happy for them, and hope they will be happy too. :)

Cinder & Smoke
06-19-2003, 02:53 PM
...and it all started here on Pet Talk!

BEST WISHES :) to

Angel and Augie!! :) :D

Kfamr
06-19-2003, 06:44 PM
OMG. I'm in tears right now. Seriously, i really wish Angel NEVER left. I miss her so much, she was like my older sister. I miss talking to her, but i'm so happy for her. :)

primabella
06-19-2003, 06:47 PM
Oh wow how sweet! :D And it started here on PT Wow I can't believe it. :eek: It's such a cute story, thanks for bringing it up.

Do they post anymore? I don't remember seeing any from them...

Best wishes to the happy couple! ;D

Kfamr
06-19-2003, 06:51 PM
They don't post anymore, unfortunatly. The got in a large argument and Angel decided she didn't want to be a part of Pet Talk anymore. :( Ever since i don't think i've spoken to her. :( :(

primabella
06-19-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
They don't post anymore, unfortunatly. The got in a large argument and Angel decided she didn't want to be a part of Pet Talk anymore. :( Ever since i don't think i've spoken to her. :( :(

Oh wow that really sucks :( You don't have her e-mail or something...?

ChloeLove
06-19-2003, 08:25 PM
I wasn't here when they were around, but that is *SO* freaking cool!!! :D And it ALL starting right here at Pet Talk! :eek:

delidog
06-19-2003, 10:11 PM
I remember them well.....
sorryto loose them from P.T.
But I so wish them a Lifetime of Happiness and Love!!!!!!

My old dog Scrubber was my Ring Bearer at my wedding...I looped the ring in his collar!!!!
It was wonderful!!!! He was so proud to do the job!!!!

aly
06-19-2003, 11:00 PM
Yeah I remember that story oh too well.

shais_mom
06-19-2003, 11:44 PM
Yup and I have kept pretty quiet about this do to reasons they left.... but I am going to be a bridesmaid!!!
We are leaving Wed nite for the wedding!

Albea
06-20-2003, 11:20 AM
Thanks for posting the story, Sue. Angel and Augie are wonderful people and I wish them all the happiness in the world. Too sad they left PT, they always had funny and tender stories to tell about their furkids.

Albea
06-20-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by shais_mom
... but I am going to be a bridesmaid!!!
We are leaving Wed nite for the wedding!
If they still remember me, please tell them how happy I am for them and give them my warmest wishes for their future. Tell them too that Carina and I miss seeing pictures of their beautiful babies.
Alicia

Kfamr
06-20-2003, 12:32 PM
Could you give them my wishes too, Staci? If I made a special photo for Angel and Augie, could you print it out and give it to them also? If not, maybe get their home address for me? thanks.

Rachel
06-22-2003, 10:49 AM
I know there was a lot disruption and hurt feelings at the time Angel left. There were decisions she made that others did not agree with, but she was part of this family for a long time, and in that respect I'd like to think that those who felt betrayed have forgiven .

Staci, I hope you will relay that Hannah, Tucker, and I are very pleased to know that she and Augie are happy and getting married. We wish them the very, very best.