PDA

View Full Version : PP Problems

K & L
06-18-2003, 07:25 PM
If so, how'd you correct it?

We had one where Olive would pee in the stove burner!:eek: After having her checked out and a clean bill of health, we figured it out. She was being bullied and afraid to go to the litter box. Once we set her own special place up, we haven't been having the problem.

emily_the_spoiled
06-19-2003, 07:34 AM
It turned out that Emiliy had a serious UTI. After multiple courses of anti-biotics and steam cleaning the carpets (twice), the problem is almost resolved. Now she urinates inappropriately when she is mad at me. For example, I was kitty sitting for some friends of mine and I wore a pair of cloth sneakers over to take care of their cats. When I got home I removed my shoes at the front door and Emily came up to start sniffing them. She then very delibrately pee'd on only those shoes as I stood there watching her :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I took it to mean that she was telling me that she wasn't happy about the other cats

Lorraine
06-19-2003, 07:35 AM
Sammy has always LOVED one of my daughters, paws down.
Joanna is his favorite. He would be snuggling with me taking a nap, and as soon as she comes around, he's take off running to her.(which of course made me a bit jealous!):rolleyes:
Well, Sammy loves her so much, that it got to a point where Sammy would PEE on her, to mark her as his territory!!:eek:
The first time, Joanna was watching T.V. on her bed with Sammy, and he peed on her leg! Of course Joanna was horrified! Here is her beloved Sammy peeing on her!
Well, shorty after, Sammy was definatley on his way to get neutered! Since he has been neutered, he has not done this since, btw he was 10 months old at the time.
Romeo 12 weeks old- peed on my bed once, and hasn't done it since. :D

06-19-2003, 08:00 AM
Our Maya started pooping in a corner of the livingroom sometimes even only 20cm away from her litter-box.
After lots of trouble and research, we found out that she wasjealous of our new kitten Inka. The solution was to uncover one of the boxes, and problem was solved!!:) :)