PDA

View Full Version : How do you keep someone AWAKE?!

I Love Brian, Forever <3
06-18-2003, 03:20 PM
LOL, my boyfriend, Brian, is over here now. He got no sleep last night. He fell asleep on my living room couch and now he won't wake up!!! lol, I've woken him up several times and he doesn't know he's talking, it's funny. I said, "I'll give you 10 seconds to fall asleep." I counted to 16. lol, but during the 16 seconds, he's all got this austrailian accent talking like Steve Irwin, the croc dude, saying he feels like he's on some 'nature special' ? lmao!!!! I even sat him up and he used ME as a pillow and went to sleep. He's been sleeping for 1.5 hours now lol. How do I get him to stay awake?!

Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you!

lol,
-Brandi

apcrs5122
06-18-2003, 03:23 PM
This is kinda mean, but one time when my friend was over at my house she kept falling asleep, and was doing the same kind of thing Brian is doing, so I got into the freezer and put ice down her pants.......that woke her up!! Afterwards she laughed about it. If you wanted to you could do that :D

I Love Brian, Forever <3
06-18-2003, 03:26 PM
LMAO!!!! That is cruel! ...but hilarious! I think I'll give that a try!!! >=) Thank you! :D :D :D

wolfsoul
06-18-2003, 03:27 PM
I'm all up for funny pranks! :D lol.

ever watch the Friends episode when Ross drew a moustache on Rachel's face? ;)

apcrs5122
06-18-2003, 03:28 PM
Yeah it was kinda cruel....but hey! It worked didn't it? (And she wasn't that mad ;) )

I Love Brian, Forever <3
06-18-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by apcrs5122
Yeah it was kinda cruel....but hey! It worked didn't it? (And she wasn't that mad ;) )

LOL!!!! :D :D

Ok, apcrs...... the ice DIDN'T WORK!!!! :eek: :eek: He woke up and said, "I feel asleep again?!" I'm like YEP. I told him to get his a$$ out of bed and he said he wouldn't fall asleep again...

He's sleeping as we talk. I'm about to get the feather and shaving cream! lmao!!!

LOL, wolfsoul! That'd be too funny. Lol, I could have lots of fun with this! ;) :D

apcrs5122
06-18-2003, 03:37 PM
Ok....let me think.....
What about get a radio or some kind of speaker, put it by his head and turn up the volume and then play something.....I don't know if you want to do that....it could maybe damage his hearing a tiny bit.....

I Love Brian, Forever <3
06-18-2003, 03:39 PM
lol, it probably would. Hehehe, I could play my acoustic guitar right next to his head. :D

Another failed attempt, just now. I sat him up and told him to WAKE UP!!! He apologized and just mumbled a whole bunch of whatever! lol. So he layed back down and said, "Look... this is me NOT falling asleep..."

He's sleeping right now... :rolleyes:

lol.

PayItForward
06-18-2003, 04:33 PM
LOL. :D

Oh dear. Try to wake him again in 8 hours. He might stay awake then ?

Cookiebaker
06-18-2003, 04:37 PM
The poor guy is TIRED! Why don't you just let him sleep for a while?? How would you like it if you were really tired and he kept tormenting you??? :rolleyes:

apcrs5122
06-18-2003, 04:38 PM
That's what I was just about to say!!

Tina
06-18-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
The poor guy is TIRED! Why don't you just let him sleep for a while?? How would you like it if you were really tired and he kept tormenting you??? :rolleyes:

I Agree with Anna.

Kfamr
06-18-2003, 06:19 PM
He obviously needs rest if he hasn't slept all night, Let him be.

Kfamr
06-18-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
Hehe... if i was really tired and someone kept bugging me i would smack them. My brother used to put his cell phone right by my ear while i was sleeping and then call it with the house phone... I'd pick it up and throw it at him. :)

slleipnir
06-18-2003, 06:23 PM
Although torment someone is always fun, I'd let him sleep for a while, then maybe torment ;) I get so bitchy when someone tries to wake me up when I'm tired..My friends threw a pillow at me once and I told them off really pissed like..:rolleyes: I needs my sleep