PDA

View Full Version : This Is Better Than Catnip!

K & L
06-18-2003, 08:51 AM
LarryJerry

Hmmmmmmmmm what's this I smell (husband's sock)?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/pd2d3105a0a451df45c3c2751dff1e6c6/fbe5efe9.jpg

Do you think the odor made him pass out?:D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/p1189ac524dc2a16b20a4cc904937bd03/fbe5efee.jpg

ScantyNebula
06-18-2003, 08:54 AM
Toby loves stinky socks too! How weird, then again, after he does his "deed" he gives that a good whiff too! lol

moosmom
06-18-2003, 09:12 AM
Moo and Doogie love dirty underwear (eeeeeeewwwwww!!)

Uabassoon
06-18-2003, 09:30 AM
Corkscrew likes smelly shoes, he will stick his entire head in the shoe and stay like that for a while.

Lerah021399
06-18-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
Corkscrew likes smelly shoes, he will stick his entire head in the shoe and stay like that for a while.

Ali does the same thing...weird kitties!

HayleyRosie
06-18-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Uabassoon

Mandy does this as well. We noticed it is mostly with men's shoes.

Randi
06-18-2003, 10:43 AM
Great pics! :D

In the morning, Fister can't wait till John has taken his nightshirt off to lay on it!! And if I've had perfume on, he is all over my head! :) Silly cats! :rolleyes:

ScantyNebula
06-18-2003, 10:47 AM
lol I got my hair done at the salon a while back and when I went to bed Toby sat on my pillow and chewed on my hair for a good half hour

ramanth
06-18-2003, 11:44 AM
LOL!! Quick! Take the sock away! He can't breathe! :D

catlover4ever
06-18-2003, 12:37 PM
Great pictures....I'm still laughing.

moosmom...my Mystic loves her Daddy's underwear. She will wear it over her head and growl at you if you try to take it away from her. EEWW is right.

ScantyNebula...my Tigger will chew on my hair if I have a perm done to it.

K & L
06-18-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by catlover4ever
Great pictures....I'm still laughing.

moosmom...my Mystic loves her Daddy's underwear. She will wear it over her head and growl at you if you try to take it away from her. EEWW is right.

ScantyNebula...my Tigger will chew on my hair if I have a perm done to it.

:D :D :D That is too funny!

Barbara
06-18-2003, 12:45 PM
LOL -Tigris loves men's shoes too -is there anything we don't know about each other:D :D :D :confused:

Cinder & Smoke
06-18-2003, 01:30 PM
page wun:

We uzed ta have a *problem* wiff soxz...
Dad, bein a Fiur Guy who hazta get UP & dressed inna hurrie iffa pagur goez *Beep*Beep*Beep* inna nite, alluz leaves a pair a sox onna floor - rite side da BigBed. Da Kat an me uzed ta play tug-a-war wiffa sok - Dad alluz gotz reel :mad: when he hadda get a spare sok outta the dressur affore he kuld leave fur a Fiur Kall! :rolleyes:

page too:

Da *missin* shortz:
Dad noticed da inventorrie of hiz inside, bottom skinz (aka SHORTZ) wuz gettin *low*...
Kept lookin inna warsher & dryer boxez, sayin NawTee Wurdz an countin skin piecez... Where'z dey GOIN!!? :confused:
He nebber axked - jest kept mumblin bout "How kan they jest VANISH!??"

Dad wuz inna fallin waddur klozit wun nite whenna Kat wandurz outta da baffroom,
draggin a pair a skanky SHORTZ...
Wher ya goin wiff Dad'z skinz?
Add em to my Stash - they make a gud daytime bed.
Kat disappearz hind da kowch wiffa SHORTZ.

Munth or so latur, Dad'z onna KleenUp Kick - uzin da Rug Sukker inna livin room.
Pullz da kowch out, shuvz da Sukker back inna korner -
Fa-WHUMP!! Rug Sukker *gagz* :eek: on sumpin white...

Luckie fur US, *WE* kan't fit hind da kowch;
an der wuz Kat Hare on da pile a Skin Bottumz...
Furder *investigation* diskovered two more pilez of missin bottumz - hind da stuffed chair an inna den...

:D

Catsnclay
06-18-2003, 01:45 PM
Fluffy likes those rubber flip-flops, and Yoshi likes...I hate to admit this, but he likes sitting with our dirty undies :rolleyes: sick kitties.....:) :D

lotsocats
06-18-2003, 04:40 PM
Maggie goes crazy over my husband's undershirts after he comes in from working outside. ick! She will rub all over the shirt and then will bundle it up and start kicking it with her back legs! It is too funny to watch. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-18-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Catsnclay
Fluffy likes those rubber flip-flops,

:D :D :D You all have such funny kitties! :D :D

Tubby likes Terry's flip-flops. Will rub his gums on them for hours. But all the other underz and sockz don't interest either one of them at all, so it's doubly funny to hear all these stories. :D