PDA

View Full Version : Eye-liner cats

L. Wayne
06-18-2003, 07:00 AM
Recently, it has crossed my mind that cats who appear to have an eye-liner around their eyes seem to me to make excellent pets. That they are of the most affectionate, and playful furkids that I remember having. I have one (Chrissie) who also has 'eyeliner" eyes, and he has become one of my favorites. What do the rest of you think?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-18-2003, 09:58 AM
I agree Wayne. :D Peanut has the eyeliner, and she is the sweetest little kitty.

Also, my new foster kitty has great eyeliner and he is the sweetest kitty around too. :D

This isn't the greatest pic (he won't sit still for me), but you can somewhat see his great eyeliner in it. Hopefully I'll get a better pic soon.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/p6a6d7b74f44a1f9728c747382ae2dc10/fbe55d4d.jpg

Randy_K
06-18-2003, 04:55 PM
This guy, Danté, is a real sweetheart. He has "eyeliner" in white.

http://mango-madness.com/personal/Dante/images/Dante_17.jpg

L. Wayne
06-19-2003, 03:44 AM
Peanut is a pefect example of my idea. Also, I believe that Tinky and Jupiter both have eye-liner eyes as well as Scantynebula's Toby for examples. Is Dante an Abyssinain? He certainly appears as one, especially with that coat color. He too, has eye-liner eyes, it is best seen in the avatar pix.

Yesterday, after I posted this thread, I checked Happy cat's eyes. He also has eye-liner -as much as is visibly possible for a white cat. Happy is also one of my favorites, in that he never assumes that he is better than the others, never demands his way or demands attention, and generally always begins to purr whenever I pick him up. He always sits down at my feet and looks up at me, when I see him, I begin to pat my lap and then he jumps up into my lap for some scritchies and petting. He begins to nurse and knead my shirt for a few minutes and afterwards jumps down again. He and Chrissie are usually playing together, their game of "chase and ambush". I have never seen him hiss or growl at a new comer. He is a perfect little gentleman!:)

wolfsoul
06-21-2003, 11:20 PM
Sara's got black fur, so any eyeliner isn't noticable :(.

catland
06-25-2003, 03:34 PM
My sister has an eyeliner cat and he is the sweetest little guy. He's not at all afraid of strangers and will let anyone pet him ,which is more than what any of mine will do.