PDA

View Full Version : What a day..

slleipnir
06-17-2003, 09:18 PM
I kinda need a venting here lol..I go into work today to set up for this buffet thing coming in later..so we get everything all set up etc..they come in, eat, while me and my sis are constantly running around emptying their shell bucket (for lopster) giving them coffee, or whatever they needed...so we finish, the cooks (all 3) finish the kitchen in like 10 mins and complain how tired they are and leave..leave us with the dishs, the WHOLE dining room, EVERY table..it was such a mess...and the kind ppl went around to every table and collect money for us (over 200 bucks!!) and guess what? The cooks take half of and they didnt even stay to help..arg that annoys me SO much..they didn't do HALF the work we did..I know I'm being greedy but its annoying..and they weren't even going to give mom any..-sigh- I got 90 bucks last night though which was shocking :eek: my dad says I didnt deserve it for how long I worked :( Anywho, I left early, cause I'm such a greedy person, so my mom and sis are cleaning up..I have to work at 6 am and its 11 now..I just got home..The stupid waitress wanted my mom to come in tom morning after my mom has worked ALL day mon and tues (mon 6am - 11 no going home) and today (5:30-12 then 3:30- 3am) and she wanted her to come in tom?!?! My god...so I'm working for my mom tom..I feel so bad for her..anyway I'm prob sounding like a snot complaining here...but I had to get it out :D

HoRsELUvR
06-18-2003, 05:25 AM
you don't sound like a snot.Im sorry you had such a bad day.The cooks really should have helped a little bit rather than leaving you and those other people with such a big job.

moosmom
06-18-2003, 08:25 AM
I agree with Horseluvr. That really stinks!