PDA

View Full Version : An uninvited Guest....

CamCamPup33
06-17-2003, 06:54 PM
ERR.. :mad: anyone that has a problem with my dog i really dont like! Okay heres the story:

My brothers girlfriend has been coming over here alot and we let cami just roam around as she pleases.. Well can i help it that she doesnt like dogs??!!! NO.. yesterday she was over here and shes like omg get ur dog away from me! i felt like just taking her little cell phone and stomping on it.. shes one of those stuck up lil people.. ERR i hate her.. :mad: sorry i really needed to vent.. She goes oh ur dog is attacking me.. Cami would never even hurt a fly! But still she insists my dog is a mean visious BEAR! errr.. but she doesnt even say hi to my parents when she first walked in! she just walked in and was like this is my bf house so i own it now! What the heck is her problem.. i really have a problem with people who look at my dog like that! Well sorry to pin this down on you guys but u always give good advice! TTYL!!

wolfsoul
06-17-2003, 06:59 PM
Reminds me of Emily's story....

I hate people like that. I can understand it if you don't like dogs, but you don't need to tell an owner that!! :mad: It's like someone not liking kids, and saying, eww, get your child away from me! I hate it! :rolleyes: :mad: Some people are so ignorant and completely tactless.

CamCamPup33
06-17-2003, 07:03 PM
that was exactly what i was thinking!!

Reminds me of Emily's story....

gini
06-17-2003, 07:14 PM
Hmmm, and what does your brother think about this situation?

And, what do your parents think about this rude young woman?

It is your house and it is your dog.........I would continue doing exactly what you have been doing........living in it and allowing your dog to live in it too!

Chinadoll
06-17-2003, 08:00 PM
hmmm...she comes to your house, right? simple...she doesn't like the dog, she does not have to come over. Whenever anyone complains about my pets when they come to my home, I simply tell them they live here, you don't. That being said, you don't want to take the chance that she screams your dog scratched or bit her and animal control getting involved...your parents would be the best ones to make a decision about what to do with the dog when company comes over.

Kfamr
06-17-2003, 08:14 PM
Ignore her. She's dumb. As long as she doesnt hurt Cami.. just ignore her stupidity.

CamCamPup33
06-17-2003, 08:42 PM
thats the thing, my mom likes here so shes gonna try and go against me.. LOL Kayann i liked your adivce!! lol.. my brother isnt even around when she does it... like she does it just to annoy me!! Ahhh what a great time am i having with her here??!!! i dont think i want her in my house.. lol... Ack i hate her!!!!! like we are gonna stick cami in her cage just for her! haha shes got another thing commin for her if thats what she thinks.. sometimes i think my mom loves the dog more than me :p