PDA

View Full Version : My wireless keyboard and mouse!

sasvermont
06-17-2003, 01:30 PM
I happened to purchase a set for my office setup and liked them so much that I bought a set for my house as well. I bought Microsoft for the office and Logitec for the house. I don't have a problem with either brand.

The only draw back could be the fact that they use batteries. I am thinking about switching to the rechargeable battery much like one uses with a digital camera!

Anyway, just in case someone has been thinking about switching....I just love mine! Far fewer wires to tangle with...and you can grab the keyboard before the cat walks on it..... and then put it in your lap or walk about 6 feet away from the computer with it....I haven't tried using it 6 feet away, but they claim it works.

Vermontcat
06-17-2003, 01:32 PM
That sounds great Sas! Less wires for Juni to get tangled in. ;)
Now how about posting some happy photos of Miley for us.:)

RubyMutt
06-17-2003, 01:39 PM
Those are great! My boyfriend has them & I love em! I don't have a set for myself yet. My bf uses rechagrable batteries. He has a set in the keyboard & mose & two other sets on the charger. So, as soon as the ones in the keyboard & mouse die he can just change them really quick and keep using the computer. It's pretty handy :)

sasvermont
06-17-2003, 02:45 PM
I had trouble downloading the photos of Miley to Imagestation this morning....so I will do it tonight....just to balance out the photo sessions!

Thanks Vermont (kewl) CAT!

Logan
06-17-2003, 02:49 PM
SAS, I have the Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard on both of my computers, my desktop (personal) and my laptop (I hate the laptop keyboard and mouse). I do go through a lot of batteries, but it is so worth it! The rechargables are probably a good idea!

CathyBogart
06-18-2003, 01:47 AM
I use rechargable batteries in my wireless keyboard and trackball, and I've also founf that it really takes them awhile to go through them. I expected them to eat batteries, but they don't. I also have a cordless game controller. :)

Russian Blue
06-18-2003, 08:51 AM
I actually won the Logitech keyboard and mouse. Logitech was giving away a huge amount of them last Christmas. All you had to do was go to their website and if you were randomly picked, then you won! I love it.

I think I was going through regular batteries every 3/4 weeks, so rechargables are the way to go!

I love wireless worlds!

;)