PDA

View Full Version : finally

ChloeLove
06-17-2003, 11:59 AM
Today was my last day of 7th grade, and I got my report card back. Hmm, let's just say it wasn't all too pretty :o but it got me through my 7th grade year, so NO SUMMER SCHOOL FOR ME!!! You have NO idea how relieved I was to see "Amanda _____ has been promoted to 8th grade"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Rottieluver45
06-17-2003, 12:01 PM
YAY!! Congrats! Have fun in 8th grade! I`m going to 9th next year I`m scared of the Hight school peeps! :D

I Love Brian, Forever <3
06-17-2003, 12:06 PM
Congrats!

Rottie, highschool isn't bad. It's just all the stupid sophomores, juniors and seniors CONSTANTLY saying, "those stupid freshman." Gets annoying. But soon enough you'll be a sophomore. Have fun!

Rottieluver45
06-17-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by I Love Brian, Forever <3
Congrats!

Rottie, highschool isn't bad. It's just all the stupid sophomores, juniors and seniors CONSTANTLY saying, "those stupid freshman." Gets annoying. But soon enough you'll be a sophomore. Have fun!

Thanks! Both my sisters and my brother are going to a new high school too...My oldest sister is going to be a senior and my other sister is gonna be a sophmore and my brother is my twin so he`s gonna be a freshman.

We just moved to a new city and my siter is gonna be a senior (as I said before) but she`s SUPPOSE to know her way around by now. I feel bad for her b/c she left before her SENIOR year, the best year of high school.

slleipnir
06-17-2003, 12:11 PM
High school is soooooooo much better then jr high...sooo much..ppl seem more mature..no one makes fun of other ppl (for the most part ;))

Congrats chloe :)

Kfamr
06-17-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
High school is soooooooo much better then jr high...sooo much..ppl seem more mature..no one makes fun of other ppl (for the most part ;))

I SO disagree. I forget 7th grade, but after my Freshman year in HighSchool, I completely wish i was back in 8th again. In J.H. No one really cared about different music, everyone had an open mind and accepted others opinions, their clothes, their music, whatever it was... they didn't critisize it. HighSchool - Completely changed. Everyone made fun of people who didn't like the same thing as them. Not necessarily me, since i like most of every kind of style/music.

Anyways ~ I was surprised when you said 7th grade lol... I didn't think there was anyone in 7th grade on here. :p ENJOY 8th grade. It was my absolute favorite year. Don't be so happy when you leave 8th grade for HighSchool, I regret it now.

slleipnir
06-17-2003, 12:34 PM
Kay - Its totally the opposite here. No one did that at all at my school..but a lot of ppl got made fun of for diff reasons in jr high..it was sick..I hated it.

Then agian high school here starts at gr 10..that could make a diff...?

Kfamr
06-17-2003, 12:36 PM
Maybe..... It was mostly all from the higher classmen because "ohh it's the little freshmen". Bleh... and as i always say... "People wonder why i'm ashamed of my generation":rolleyes:

slleipnir
06-17-2003, 12:37 PM
lol yeah that would be annoying..I personally can't tell the diff between grade 10 and grade 11's so I guess we can't really say anything about em ;)

cali
06-17-2003, 12:43 PM
yep today is my last day of classes till grade 11! well still finals but I only have 3 of those! :D (hehe I go for the easy credit classes, not many of those have finals lol)

oh and I hated elementry school, I was left out of everything, noone liked me, the teachers had to threaten people to let me in there group, now in high school(startes in grade 9) I have friends, I am accepted, I get invited to partys, and people let me in there groups, ect.....:D