PDA

View Full Version : Touching Story

K & L
06-17-2003, 10:53 AM
http://www.svn.net/elle/tabby.htm

Logan
06-17-2003, 11:04 AM
What a sad, but too true, story. :( I appreciate your sharing it with us. I'm going to pass it on to some folks who I think need to read it. Hope you don't mind.

K & L
06-17-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Logan
What a sad, but too true, story. :( I appreciate your sharing it with us. I'm going to pass it on to some folks who I think need to read it. Hope you don't mind.

OMG! Not at all. I've been tearing up here at work since I read it. It is all too true and it breaks my heart for feral cats. I wish I could help them all.

Would you believe our most loving cat we own is the recently rescued feral (of 2 years living feral) Bo. She lays by the door until I get home from work, follows me everywhere I go, and sleeps by my side almost every night.

PayItForward
06-17-2003, 11:14 AM
So sad :(

catlover4ever
06-17-2003, 11:47 AM
What a very sad and true story. I would like to share Cleo with you.

This is a picture of Cleo. She was a feral that I rescued. She never trusted me enough to be able to touch her but she knew she had a good place to stay and a free meal 3 times daily. I gave her a dog house on my front step to live in. She had a comforter and hay to keep her warm in the winter.

She walked to Rainbow Bridge this winter. I know that she is in a far better now.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/peda3ef38e3f61174056186712987b69b/fbe77a62.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.

K & L
06-17-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by catlover4ever
What a very sad and true story. I would like to share Cleo with you.

This is a picture of Cleo. She was a feral that I rescued. She never trusted me enough to be able to touch her but she knew she had a good place to stay and a free meal 3 times daily. I gave her a dog house on my front step to live in. She had a comforter and hay to keep her warm in the winter.

She walked to Rainbow Bridge this winter. I know that she is in a far better now.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/peda3ef38e3f61174056186712987b69b/fbe77a62.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.

She was beautiful! You did the best for her you could. You provided shelter/food/and the only caring she ever knew. Good for you! We need more people like you in the world.

I Love Brian, Forever <3
06-17-2003, 12:10 PM
We should have POPULATION CONTROL for the heartless idiots who could do that do animals. I'd love to be the one to do the shooting. :mad: :mad:

ramanth
06-17-2003, 12:20 PM
:( Logan spoke what I thought.

jenluckenbach
06-17-2003, 04:08 PM
:( I can hardly type. I need to go hug some kitties. :(

bluekat
06-17-2003, 05:01 PM
That is such a sad story:( It makes me so sad to think that we can't help all of them, there's just too many. Some people just don't get the message. Spay and Neuter your pet! The population just keeps on growing, with more and more ferals. I just feel so bad, they must be feeling so unwanted.
I'm going to pass this story on to others too.