PDA

View Full Version : I'm Gonna Go Get My Furkids!!!!!

NoahsMommy
06-16-2003, 05:47 PM
I'M GONNA GO GET MY FURKIDS!!!!!

I can't wait!!! I'm leaving NOW to finally go get them and take them home!!! My poor babies!! :(

I'll update you all when we get back!! :)

PayItForward
06-16-2003, 06:54 PM
Mmmm...Maybe you miss them !!!

Yeah. The furkids are coming home :D

AmberLee
06-16-2003, 07:08 PM
I'll bet it seemed endless. How do the doors look? (Is it worth it, even a little?)

NoahsMommy
06-16-2003, 07:34 PM
I am SO glad that's over! I hated having them gone for so long. :(

David had to take me to Disneyland after we had breakfast with his dad yesterday to keep me happy. I missed them so much.

They did pretty good, except for my baby Basie. :( He never left the litter box the whole time and is covered in litter and Micah's droppings. :( I don't want to give him a bath until they all settle down. Jeeesh, what is it with cat drama for us lately???

The kennel LOVED Micah. :) Olivia seemed to enjoy her time away from home, in her own space. I said hello to them all before I got them out and into their carriers. As soon as I stuck my head into Noah's cage, he stopped hissing and gave me head bumpies. You should have seen the looks on the faces of the two people in there....he was his usual snotty self. ;) But not to mama!! :D

After I said "hi" to Micah and Basie and went to get their carriers, Micah kept calling for me. :) They are all such dolls and sure know how to make me feel loved.

Again, I'm SO glad that's over!!!

Amberlee...the door is pretty cool. I'll have to take a picture and post it later. The alarm is very cool. David will be gone for a few days and I feel totally safe now. I guess it was pretty good timing.

krazyaboutkatz
06-17-2003, 12:18 AM
I'm so glad to hear that your furkids are all now home with you. :D I sure hope that Basie didn't have too much of a traumatic experience.

ramanth
06-17-2003, 08:47 AM
Glad to hear the fur kids are back home. :)

Russian Blue
06-17-2003, 09:11 AM
Awww....poor Basie!!!! Nakita sends many headbumps his way!!!

I can just imagine how excited they all were to see you. At least it was only for one day and their home now all safe and sound with the new door and security system.

;)

Barbara
06-17-2003, 12:54 PM
Time for a cat family party tonight with lots of treats:) :D :) :D

ChrisH
06-17-2003, 04:23 PM
I am glad your kitties are back home and pretty much non the worse for their enforced stay away! :)