PDA

View Full Version : Dear Miley,

Edwina's Secretary
06-16-2003, 05:03 PM
Re: The Newcomers

Can we talk, girlfriend? I'm a little worried about you! Didn't anyone tell you if you make faces your face could freeze that way!?!?!?
http://users.adelphia.net/~mandzsawyer/images/madmi.jpg
You're much too good looking to get stuck with a puss (excuse the pun) like that!

Now, the next thing is...you are not being strategic about this whole situation. Sure...momma's being all cuddly with you and telling you how special you are...but how long will that last? Meanwhile, good looking Ti and adorable Juni will be getting a WHOLE lot of attention, playing, having lots of fun and you....up on the closet shelf -- by yourself! If you don't want to be permanently on the outside looking in....start making small steps to intergrate yourself (see Ebby's technique.)

I know, we both still miss Gabe and Grammy (sniffle) but don't be left on the shelf!

Your friend,

Winny

Vermontcat
06-16-2003, 09:19 PM
Edwina,
I hope that Miley answers you. She is a very vocal girl and she has a lot on her mind.
Although it looks like she may be hissing in the photo she was meowing constantly and very loudly letting everyone know that she had something to say!
Perhaps she will want to come online to share some girltalk with you Edwina or maybe you should plan a trip to Camp Vermont yourself to cheer the poor girl up!:)

sasvermont
06-22-2003, 07:56 AM
Miley here.

Well, Edwina, I just now saw this thread. I have been locked in all different rooms for the past several weeks and haven't had much computer time. Finally, today, I was allowed in the computer room, alone.

I am starting to understand that it gets lonely not being in the thick of it most of the time. I am left out of the loop most days. Last night, for example, I was so happy that Mom let Juni come into the bedroom and play with me, that we played for hours. (Mom finally moved to another bedroom, cause we were making so much noise)...

As far as Ti goes, well, I know he is handsome and could be my friend, but he's going to have pay the price. Or am I paying the price? I guess that is what you were getting at in your letter to me.

I think I will set a deadline for being Miss Priss and oh, let's say, by the end of the summer, I will be able to be in the same room with Ti. I am hoping he runs away and leaves all of "US GIRLS" alone.

Hope your summer is going smoothly Winny.

And yes, I miss Grammy Crackers. I don't miss Gabe, although my Mom does.

Thanks for being concerned about me. I am sorry it took so long to respond.

Love and resistance,
Miley Girl;)