PDA

View Full Version : Sneaky Sky

krazyaboutkatz
06-16-2003, 11:19 AM
Sky loves to eat and he has already gotten into mischief because of this. I slept in on Sunday so I fed my cats a little later than usual. As I was washing out their food and water bowls, I noticed that Sky was over by the food containers and he was crunching on something.
I went over and found that he was eating cat food. I keep their food in two storage containers but I still had a bag of the diabetic food that I was using for my RB Pepper. Sky must have been very hungry because he bit a large hole in the bag. Here are a few pics of the bag.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/p0bd66a3087e3a2a081ddee1338d9c983/fbea7924.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/p951765e9e0def872ca4e67c348d9d53b/fbea791e.jpg

I guess I can't leave any more bags of food out. :D

ramanth
06-16-2003, 11:22 AM
The boys at my parents house are notorious for doing that! :D

LOL!

Uabassoon
06-16-2003, 11:27 AM
Corkscrew does that all the time. I went to a cat show about a month ago and got some free smaple bags of different types of food. I dropped some stuff off at home then went to get dinner. When I got back he had bitten a whole into every single sample bag! And it wasn't like he was hungry because his food dish was still full!

Tina
06-16-2003, 11:43 AM
Ozzie has done that a few times also. He has also gotten into the dog food bags. Hubby said he's going to bring me some containers home sometime soon.

Randi
06-16-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
I slept in on Sunday so I fed my cats a little later than usual. As I was washing out their food and water bowls, I noticed that Sky was over by the food containers and he was crunching on something.
I went over and found that he was eating cat food. Sky must have been very hungry because he bit a large hole in the bag. Here are a few pics of the bag. :D
That'll teach you to get up on sunday mornings!! :D ;)

Uabassoon! LOL! But of course, he had to see which one he liked the best! :D

Barbara
06-16-2003, 01:37 PM
Hehehe -same experiences here. Not because they are hungry -just some kind of sport:D

catland
06-16-2003, 02:00 PM
I can't even remember now which kitty of mine used to do that, but bags do stay behind closed doors because of that. Its so cute that he chose to chew at the top of the bag instead of the bottom.