PDA

View Full Version : Bunny Number 8?????

Daisylover
06-16-2003, 11:12 AM
I was out at the rabbit sanctuary when one of our volunteers hollered that she thought one of our white baby lops had a busted right back leg. Sure enough it looked like a broken leg to me too........ so off we went to the vet who ended up putting a splint on his leg and then wrapping the leg tight to the body.
Poor little guy!!!! The vet wanted him to have a half of aspirin and his toes checked twice a day for swelling, so rather than take him back to the sanctuary, I took him home.....

And he has settled right in with no muss or fuss with Noah, Gracie and Maple.... How can I possibly take him back to the sanctuary when his legs is healed????? What's even more remarkable to me is that I have hardwood floors...and he is getting around like a manic only using his three legs! What a guy! I think I may have to keep him..... :D

zippy-kat
06-16-2003, 11:56 AM
Able to get around quite nicely, huh? Does that mean Able is his new name? ;)

But you KNOW that if you have an Able....you MUST have a Cain!! :D :D

~~waits for the post announcing number 9~~

LOL

Congrats on the new furbie, Cathy!

Man, all these new loppies ... I'm gettin' bunny-fever!!

CathyBogart
06-16-2003, 01:23 PM
Aw, you're right, you can't possibly bring him back now! ^_^ What's one more after all? Congratulations!

Heather Wallace
06-17-2003, 09:47 AM
You kept this one quiet Cathay.

These bunnies get around you sooooooo easy! They know a soft touch when they see you. xx

ChloeLove
06-17-2003, 06:32 PM
You can't possibly take him back, now!! :D Congrats and good luck. :)