PDA

View Full Version : still no digital camera yet

Rocky'smomma
06-16-2003, 07:43 AM
But I am being as patient as I can waiting on it...Our financial problems are getting in the way of getting one, so it may not be until the middle of July until I get it..I will get one though..just not as soon as i want....ohh well...I will just enjoy looking at everyone's pics as time passes..

jenluckenbach
06-16-2003, 10:00 AM
you just need to find access to a scanner, temporarily. I do not have a digital or a scanner, but my Dad got a scanner, and boy do I use it!

Rocky'smomma
06-16-2003, 11:38 AM
I dont even have a camera at all to take pictures..those pictures I have in my siggy came from a disposable camera..guess i will have to use one of those until I am able to get my digi!

RedHedd
06-16-2003, 01:27 PM
I LOVE the blinking eyes on your cat in your sig. My avatar is supposed to be a waving cat, but something happened in the translation. :(

I found a digital camera for CHEAP at Tiger.com -- only $39.99 on sale. I know you get what you pay for, but I figure it's a starter digicam for me and is probably going to be good enough for how often I take pics. It's being delivered this week and I can't wait! That all said I'm sure once I get the hang of it I'll probably want to upgrade, but I figured I had to start somewhere. At that price it's about the same as buying two of those disposable digitals. Hopefully it will last longer .... we'll see.

Just had a great photo op that I wish I could have caught and shared with y'all. Mitzi came out of hiding after the big bad vacuum monster had terrorized the household. Mishi was making her feel better by kissing her head -- it was too cute!:cool:

Prairie Purrs
06-16-2003, 01:48 PM
I'm in the same camera-less boat--I used to have a wonderful 35mm outfit, with zoom lenses and special-effects filters, and a special padded bag to carry everything in. Well, several years ago someone broke into my house and stole camera, bag, and all. :(

I'm hoping I can spare enough sometime in the next few months for a bottom-of-the-line digital camera. Or else I'll put it on this year's Christmas list. ;) Not a day goes by when I don't see one of the kitty crew in a cute pose and think "Oh, if I could just get a picture of that!"

RICHARD
06-16-2003, 05:08 PM
i take pics w/a disposable camera and get them developed on paper and on CD...

about 13 bucks a roll..until i figure out why i need a digital camera!!

Lorraine
06-16-2003, 07:44 PM
The new Kodak digital disposable camera takes good pictures, and you get a free cd with the prints. I think I paid $10.99 with a $2 off coupon they had in the store.
This is the camera I used to post my pictures here at PT.
Just a thought!:)