PDA

View Full Version : To Leslie - Adore My Dogs

jackiesdaisy1935
10-22-2001, 12:43 PM
Hi Leslie, my daughter-in-law just returned the super man costume to me and I know you were looking for one. If you would like this one I would be happy to give it to you and mail it out. I usually try to do something different each year with our dogs so won't use it again. I don't know if it would fit Graham but it is a large. If you decide you want it just e.mail me with your name and address.
Jackie :)

AdoreMyDogs
10-22-2001, 01:30 PM
Jackie, you sweetie! Email is on the way, however, Graham is 45 pounds and between 18-19 inches at the withers...not sure that it would fit Graham if it fit Perry so well since Perry is so much smaller then Graham. I am honored that you thought of me though. I did try so hard to find a superman costume like Perry's. After you told me that you got it at Joanne Fabrics, I got the listing of every Joanne Fabrics and Joanne, Etc. stores within an hours drive from my house for that Superman costume and every single store was sold out, except for a single small size, which Graham would surely not fit into, especially if Perry's is a size large! I will let you eyeball the costume, and then eyeball Graham's pics in the link in my signature and see what you think. If you really think it'll fit Graham I would be delighted to get it :) I would pay whatever you wanted and I would also return the favor :) Either way, thank you for thinking of me. You are a dear person :)
-Leslie xxxooo

jackiesdaisy1935
10-22-2001, 03:22 PM
Leslie, it will be on the way tomorrow, Graham will make a super superdog. :D
Jackie
PS The cost of the suit is a picture of Graham flying. :D

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

AdoreMyDogs
10-23-2001, 01:57 PM
Jackie, you sweetie :) When I showed my husband the picture of Perry in the superman costume he said, "you should buy that for Graham for halloween, it's perfect". He was pretty embarressed for Graham when I put that doodlebug costume on. Then last night I told him that you are sending me that adorable superman costume and he said, "wow, that's really nice. Graham will be so happy" :D

Graham says, "
...look, it's a bird.....no, it's a plane.....no, it's SUPERDOG!!!!!"

He will feel SO much happier about being superman :) That bug costume is just not becoming of such a proud dog :) I am so excited, thank you SO much...and don't worry...I'll take pictures for ya :)

[ October 23, 2001: Message edited by: AdoreMyDogs ]

jackiesdaisy1935
10-23-2001, 04:17 PM
Leslie, hubby mailed it today, can't wait to see our handsome Graham as TA - DA Superdog.
Jackie