PDA

View Full Version : This is just so cool

Crikit
06-15-2003, 09:55 PM
Okay so this could most likely go in dogs general but this is such great news that I just have to let everyone know. As I'm sure some of you know I am an agility addict, can't get enough of it and well the dogs seem to like it as well.

Well this weekend I was at a trial in Cochrane just west of Calgary with Smudge. At the trial they had a couple of major events Steeplechase which Smudge qualified in :D (one of only 7 dogs) and the Grand Prix. Although the news with the steeplechase is awesome it's the Grand Prix where the great news happened.

The Grand Prix was being filmed by a show called Top Dogs, I'm not sure if it's on in the states but in Canada it's on OLN. Anyhoo it looks like my Smudge puppy and I will be on the show in August, and I'm fairly certain that his run won't get cut becuase well he had a bobble and sort of got tangeled up in the chute which I was asked about afterwards but the producer of the show said that while all the dogs looked like they were having fun Smudge looked overjoyed.

So yeah that's my great news. :D

Rottieluver45
06-15-2003, 10:20 PM
Congrats! I hope it`s on in the States! They might show it on Animal planet!

iceyshiver21
06-16-2003, 06:59 AM
I hope its on here in the US. I wanna see :( It better come on over here:D